“Wonderful Italian food”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Italian food”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We were on vacation and since we had spent the day hiking were a sad looking crew. We almost left when we saw the white tablecloths but were welcomed with open arms. We are so glad because it rates right up there with the best Italian food that we ever had. We had a wonderful meal and the servers were friendly, helpful and prompt. A great experience all around. And it did not hurt that we were there on pasta night and the prices were very reasonable. We highly recommend this restaurant

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank PACachers

New York City, New York
“Still Delmarva's Number One”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

After returning from NYC our first stop is our favorite Delmarva restaurant, Antipasti. We have previously rated Antipasti and raved about it, but this visit really was something special. We enjoyed the special appetizers of the day which were terrific. I had a rigatoni in a sausage sauce and my wife had artichoke risotto. Our entrees were equally excellent as I had a large filed fresh stripe bass and my wife enjoyed a salmon in a truffle sauce. The staff is always friendly and professional and Fausto is a great host. When in Ocean City do not miss Antipasti.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Peter S
Maryland
“Consistently Awesome”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The experience at Antipasti is always wonderful. Such attention to detail and great customer service makes this an awesome experience. If you are lucky you can catch the salt encrusted rock fish special. Do not pass this up. Th fish is delivered to the table side on a cart where your server filets it, prepares your plate and tops it with an incredible olive oil and black pepper. This is the third time I had the pleasure of experiencing this dish and it is consistently awesome. My dining mates had the veal Parmesan and veal piccata. Amazingly tender dishes that far exceed any expectations. Wonderful experience time after time!

Visited March 2014
Erial
“One of the best Italian restuarants , a must try”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We vacation down here all the time and always eat here while vacationing.This is one of the best Italian restuarants I have ever ate at.I am from NJ and there are plenty here and in Phila. The staff is great and the personal touch from the owner makes it that much better

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bobwelker
Teramo, Italy
“Enjoy it!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Recommended! Eccellent Italian cuisine, the best selection of Italian wines, excellent and professional service, warm and friendly atmosphere. I had the best timballo abruzzese I've ever eaten...and I'm from Abruzzo!

• Visited February 2014