“Food”

Price range: US$18 - US$26
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: World famous baby back ribs! It all starts with the food, and since 1983 we have been serving up the moistest, most tasty, fall off the bone great ribs you will ever have. Not to be outdone by the ribs the rest of our menu, including Juicy steaks, and unbelievably good crab cakes and seafood, and salads, offers something for everyone. Our newly updated dining room will deliver an upscale experience at many different price points. Or if you choose a little more relaxed experience, our pub has 30+ high def tvs for all the latest sports action, 24 craft draft beers, and an extensive wine, and whiskey list. If you have not been in for a while, or are looking to impress that special one, or your family, Nicks is a place that should be on your must do list.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time eating here, food was good. I had the single crab cake. Liked the choice of a cucumber salad.

MrTUGO, Owner at Nick's House of Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Really get excited about five stars. And three stars too. But we like five stars better. We will keep on trying hard regardless of the stars, because thats how we roll.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Generally I finish my week out at Nicks and my coworker and I split an onion loaf and pick apart a rack of baby backs. Unfortunately this year we didn’t have the opportunity to do our norm and dine in. We did however make it a point to call in an order before heading home with the thought of having a nice dinner once arriving safely at home.
3 hours and 184 miles later, the ribs were just as delicious as I’ve remembered from years past of dining in.
Thank goodness there was no traffic as the smell of bbq wafted through the truck, and the slightest opportunity to dive in would have proven a messy and dangerous proposition for the commute.
If you can’t find time to enjoy Nicks and dining in, getting it to go makes for an easy and tasty solution for a welcome home meal.

Dean o You made our day! No you really did. Sad you couldnt come in, we have been working hard to make this ole girl even more spectacular and fun. And make the food and menu even better. Youll like the changes. Hope to see you later this summer.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Although the food wasn’t half bad the experience started off so poorly that it just didn’t matter. The matr D was quite frankly an idiot and wouldnt allow us to have a table until the rest of our party was present. I can understand that policy but when there is no one in the place its rediculus. Like the scene from meet the parents when Stiller is standing at the ticket counter in the airport and the attendant calls ever row before his to board when there’s no one in the waiting area. Anyway. For ribs and chicken at resort prices it fails miserable with the bad service. I would skip this jont in pursuit of better value for your money and hopefully to avoid the idiot we encountered. Be well.

1  Thank Crenz1964
MrTUGO, Owner at Nick's House of Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Wow. So he deserves to be called names, and we deserve this mean review, because you where waiting for the rest of your party. Ouch. Hope you have a great weekend in spite of your horrible experience.
Scott Heise

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Visited early Saturday night about a half hour to hour after they opened. Not busy at all since we were early which was nice since we had a 1 1/2 year old with us. The staff was great and even brought out a little toy for our son. Not because he was fussy or anything but just because they were nice. Great service. Now to the food. First, I’m not real picky when it comes to ribs but I do know good ribs when I have them. These were excellent ribs!!! I also got the crab cake and it too was great. Lots of crab meat in it. My side dish was fries and cole slaw and both were very good. My wife got steak and said it was really good. Our son had chicken tenders and fries and after cutting it up into smaller bites I tried the chicken tender. Best chicken tender I’ve had in a loooong time. I took half the ribs and fries home and the next day they were just as good. Highly recommend this restaurant. It’s a little pricey but it’s good food, good customer service and Ocean City so that’s to be expected.

MrTUGO, Owner at Nick's House of Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

MikeB, People are going to think we are related. Thank you so much for coming in, and the so very awesome review. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your week. Cant wait to see you again. You rock.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Five adults dined here in early June, on a Saturday evening. Easy to find, no prob parking and no wait time. Place was clean, server was awesome ... sorry I don't remember his name and my mother tossed out the receipt so I can't even look on there. (Saturday, June 2, about 6 p.m. young attractive guy, my sister mistakenly called "Henry" - oh he knows who he is!)

Anyway, our entrees included flounder almondine, stuffed flounder, bbq chicken and lobster tail .... everything was soooo tasty. We loved the fire roasted corn. All the food was hot, prepared like we asked and very delicious.

I highly recommend this place.

Aw shucks you are making us blush. Thank you for coming in. And noticing our new menu items. We spent all winter working on it, and are quite proud of it. Come back anytime.