“Tasty pizza!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Tasty pizza!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This pizza is unique. The sauce is extra flavorful and the crust is the perfect thickness. Not too thin and not too thick. Get the Special with 5 toppings of your choice. If you want some great pizza, try this place!

2 Thank DrHibbert

Dover, Delaware, USA
“Extremely Disappointed - Terrible Experience”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We always made it a point to get a pizza from here while on vacation in OC. The pizza and service has always been very good. This year was a different story. For starters, we were seated by one of the most unpersonable hostesses I have ever encountered. We don't usually think much about a bad hostess but it was just a symptom of the entire experience to follow. We sat for over 15 minutes to be waited on and finally had to get the hostesses attention to ask for service. Within a few minutes Amber waited on us but proceeded to let us know that the hostess was giving her all the booths and it was too much for her...which really didn't make sense to me since I thought there would be pre-determined and equal coverage. She seemed dishoveled and as if she wasn't happy...which makes me as a customer uncomfortable. We ordered a taco pizza and asked for a "basket of fries" and I told the waitress no cheese on the fries so she wouldn't have to ask if we wanted cheese...since it was an option. The order took longer than I would have expected but I wasn't bothered by that since we were on vacation and we knew we liked the pizza. We ordered a second round of drinks while waiting on our order and Amber made another comment about the hostess not helping. When we got our order, the "basket" ( a small sandwich basket) of fries was actually less than half full...which bordered on ridiculous. I was about to ask the waitress where the rest of our fries were when she ran off to wait on someone else. Then I looked at the pizza and could tell it was going to be a problem. I lifted it up to look at the bottom and it was slimey and wet and had not cooked on the bottom but did have a slight brown on the high spots on top. I thought maybe the lettuce might have been wet. I tried a bite but the meat was also cold....and there was no cheese on the pizza! What a fiasco. When we finally got Amber's attention she acted as if she didn't have time to deal with it. At this point I was just frustrated and when she offered to cook us another pizza I told her no. I wasn't even going to mention the half order of fries we were given. It is a shame because it used to be really good pizza. Amber stopped by again and asked if anyone stopped to talk to us. That was an odd comment but we assumed she was insinuating a manager was supposed to see us. When I told her no one stopped by she went away again and 5 mins later stopped by with the check and said "have a good evening". I even showed her the slimey bottom of the pizza so that she would be sure to show it to the cooks. There was no apology...from anyone. My wife told me later that the hostess was staring at her almost the entire time we were there. This was just an entirely weird and bad experience from the service, to the staff, to the food. I feel bad for the entire staff and business if that's where they are heading. It is obvious there was no proper customer service training given to the hostess or the waitresses and that was further obvious since the manager didn't even approach us...which probalby put the waitress in an awkward position. The only good thing that came out of all of this is that we only got billed for the "half" basket of fries...otherwise I would have posted 1 star.

1 Thank liv4sports
Odenton, Maryland, United States
“Still my favorite pizza”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This place has been a staple in Ocean City for as long as I can remember (& for good reason). You get what you expect...great pizza, cold drinks, & fast service at a good price. Nothing fancy...no games. It's just that simple. Try it & you'll see how good it is.

1 Thank Bob O
Ocean City, Maryland
“Pizza is really good”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Best pizza in North OC in my opinion. Crust isn't just a limp floppy mess like most others. Sauce is tasty and the ratio of sauce/cheese is just right. My last sausage pizza was a little lacking on the toppings, but was tasty. I suggest the white pizza too--very good. As others have said, the bar and restaurant is older now, but its a long-running pizza joint at the beach--what do you expect? I've not had entrees, but can certainly recommend the pizza.

“Best pizza in ocmd”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I am a pizza phantic and have tried several pizza places in ocmd. This is the best pizza I've had so far in this area. They don't have thick crust but the regular crust is delicious. Will definitely eat there again!!