“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Overall not the best Pizza I've had but is ok. Crust a little too thin and a bit on the smokey tasting side. The slices are true NYC size. Great pizza for the beach.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

we ate here our last day in ocean city kinda sucked if i knew it was as good i might have ate there pizza all week and we ate upstairs on the deck and enjoyed the view

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We were hungry for pizza and decided to try Tony's Pizza on the boardwalk. The pizza was delicious. The waitresses were very nice and friendly and the food came quickly. My only complaint was that the soda's were $2.90 per drink and no refills. We ordered two pitchers of soda and the Pepsi was flat. My single soda was fine. I would definitely eat here again. They have upper deck dining also, but we did not use that.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I do not have a clue how this place is open! The pizza was so greasy, it was not edible. The bathrooms may have been the dirtiest I have ever been in. The only good part was the service and view. The onion rings were O.K.... But I would avoid.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

we ate here twice at night, once on the balcony and once downstairs inside. we ate downstairs because it was raining. First of all the pizza is lovely and plenty of it. We had 3 large pizzas and ended up bringing one home boxed because we couldn't eat i between 5 of us. Its reasonable value and a great view of the board walk and nice breeze when its hot. The downstairs isn't so great, very bright lighting and kind of chaotic. the restrooms were pretty bad the night we were there too, its like two different restaurants. The pizza was still good though!

1  Thank IZZYIreland