“Went downhill since our last visit” 2 of 5 bubbles

DaVinci's By The Sea
Ranked #79 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Went downhill since our last visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Davinci’s restaurant is located right on the boardwalk below the Harrison Hall Hotel. This was our third time dining here and the most disappointing. My wife & I both had the Veal Parmigiana, with a side of pasta. The veal was very thick & tough to chew. It seems the restaurant went downhill since the last time we dined. The sauce had no flavor. It almost tasted like we were eating sauce directly from a can of crushed tomatoes. We will not return.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RRanella

Bowie, Maryland, United States
“Best creamy italian dressing I've every had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

The salad was amazing. I could have made that my meal alone. The lasagna was good and the Veal Parm was good as well. Wish I could have taken some dressing home with me!

Barnesville pa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

My wife and I ate there several times and were never disappointed. Veal parmesan for me and crab alfredo for my wife. Both had crab ravioli for appetizer. All the bread and salad you want plus we had coupon for free canoli. Much left over so that became our lunch next day. A bit noisy, but i figured because of the low ceiling and it was always busy when we were there.

• Visited October 2012
Massillon, Ohio, United States
“We will travel 8 hours again to dine at DaVinci's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We have been coming to OC, Maryland for over 10 years and staying at the same place, but also going to DaVinci's at least 2x's each visit. This is TRUE Italian dining. The all u can eat salad is FANTASTIC and the entree's are great too. My husband loves their Chicken Parm and I perfer the Spaghetti and Meatballs. On our last visit I had the $20 special which included your choice of cheese cake or canoli. OH MY...the canoli was so yummy.

Ocean City, Maryland
“Great food and service especially for the price for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My girlfriend and I tried this place without checking the reviews. I Had the chicken Parm and upgraded it to the fixed price special for $20 which included my non alcoholic drink and a canoli. All the salad and bread you can eat is included with all the meals. The salad and bread were good but the chicken parm was excellent. My girlfriend really liked hers too. Service was top notch as well. Atmosphere wassn't that great but at the price we paid I didn't care.