“Great meal!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

On our early October visit, my husband and I enjoyed a very nice meal here. Our server, Cassie, was wonderful and treated us like family. As earlier reviews had indicated, our salad was fantastic. Our meals arrived in generous proportion, so after eating our fill there, we enjoyed our meal as a lunch the following day. We will be sure to dine here again when we are in OC!

1  Thank gamblingirl394

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were in OCMD for Sunfest and our 25th anniversary. We had had our fill of seafood meals and were looking for pasta. There was a chance of rain, this place was just two blocks from our hotel, and the reviews had been decent. What a disappointment! We should have stopped at the door because when we opened it, we were almost knocked over with the smell of mildew. Now granted this place sits below the boardwalk, but that is no excuse. We have eaten in other boardwalk restaurants that smelled clean. The food was dull and this salad dressing we had read about was tasteless. The lasagna was so overcooked that the noodles were mushy. Another couple who came in after us had drinks and told the waiter their party was waiting at another place. Smart move! Wish we had thought of that trick! BIG BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

3  Thank durango092
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Davinci’s restaurant is located right on the boardwalk below the Harrison Hall Hotel. This was our third time dining here and the most disappointing. My wife & I both had the Veal Parmigiana, with a side of pasta. The veal was very thick & tough to chew. It seems the restaurant went downhill since the last time we dined. The sauce had no flavor. It almost tasted like we were eating sauce directly from a can of crushed tomatoes. We will not return.

1  Thank RRanella
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The salad was amazing. I could have made that my meal alone. The lasagna was good and the Veal Parm was good as well. Wish I could have taken some dressing home with me!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My wife and I ate there several times and were never disappointed. Veal parmesan for me and crab alfredo for my wife. Both had crab ravioli for appetizer. All the bread and salad you want plus we had coupon for free canoli. Much left over so that became our lunch next day. A bit noisy, but i figured because of the low ceiling and it was always busy when we were there.