“Perfect Setting”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Joppa, Maryland
“Perfect Setting”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were at Sunfest and had lunch on the dock right by the water after taking a cruise out in the ocean. I had fish tacos with grouper in it, very delicious. I really enjoyed the setting that they offered here. We will go back here again!!!

Stanhope
“All Day Perfect!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We have been to the Angler this trip for breakfast, happy hour, & dinner. All 3 were great! Breakfast is perfectly cooked & priced. We ate outside & it was beautiful. Service was very good & warm & friendly. We hit happy hour for 50 cent oysters & wings. They were absolutely fresh & very tasty. The bartended made the best frozen drinks we've had on this trip. Dinner with another couple was equally good. The crab cakes are fresh & generous. And the Maryland crab soup was delicious. We can't figure out why Angler is not packed like M R Ducks. We stopped there & were totally ignored & left - and that was at a slow time in the late afternoon. Angler welcomed us like old friends. We are so glad that they are open this October.

“YUMMY!!!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was at Sunfest as a vendor and stayed at a hotel that was in walking distance to the Angler. I had breakfast one morning and it was great. the hardest thing a restaurant seems to not get right would be eggs but this place does it perfectly and of course i came back for dinner and they know how to cook the best seafood i have ever tasted!!!! 2 thumbs up.

1 Thank energyb
“Foods pretty good, but the view and the cruise keeps me coming back”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I frequent ocmd. An usually if I'm in town for a few days ill hit this place up. I love eating out on the dock. And they give u a cruise for an extra $2.00 after dinner. The ship takes you the entire length of the boardwalk so it takes about 45 minutes. Well worth $2.00. Lol. Food is pretty good too. I always get the crab cake meal.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Food was amazing”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Celebrated my 12 year old daughters birthday there. They even came out and sang to her and gave her a birthday treat. It was a really nice time, beautiful scenery and the short boat ride was nice afterwards (even though ours was cut short by a severe storm).

1 Thank kellyko109