“Even Italian Familes Would Enjoy This Restaurant”
Review of Olive Tree Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Olive Tree Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Oley, Pennsylvania
“Even Italian Familes Would Enjoy This Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I went there with my family of 4, ranging in ages from 14 through44, and each member truly enjoyed their meal. This is a lot coming from a family of with a lot of Italian heritage. I ordered the vegetarian lasagne and it was so tasty and well prepared. My son had the cheese ravioli, which I believe he did not breathe while he ate them because they were so fresh tasting. The chicken alfredo was so rich and flavorful as well as the chicken parmesan. The never ending salad was wonderful for this hungry family. Our severer was a young man from Ireland who was attentive, pleasant, and quite service oriented. Would absolutely visit again next time in OC.

Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Independent Italian”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We have dined at the Olive Tree on at least two occasions, more likely three and we were pleased every time. We were very happy with the menu and the food, not to mention the service. Undoubtedly we will return.

Visited August 2012
Sharpsburg, Maryland
“Olive Tree Restaurant Ocean city, MD.”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We went there one night for dinner, I just love italian and I was not disappointed at all. I had the lasagna which was excellent !! The service was excellent. A classy restaurant with truly home-made italian cuisine. Prices were a little high, but so is everything in Ocean city, Maryland. We got dessert to go since we were so stuffed. Ate the cake later on, it was awesome! One day I will return to the ocean for a vacation and will definitely eat here again for that delicious, authentic italian meal !!

Visited August 2012
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Yum!!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I love Italian food! The Alfredo sauce was the best I have ever had! The marinara sauce was also very good! If you ask they will let you sample the sauces. Desserts were wonderful, all homemade. Did not have room to eat it at restaurant, so we got them to go! Very friendly service, clean, family atmosphere, casual dress. Big thumbs up!!!!

Oakham, Massachusetts, United States
“Food not very good.”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

First of all, we were seated next to the bathroom even though the restaurant was nearly empty (why???). We requested and were moved to another table but this was the first indication that this may not be a good experience. Service was prompt and polite and the food was served quickly (perhaps too quickly). The meal: The familiy style salad came drenched in dressing to the point that it was not edible. Wife had eggplant parmesean - just awful. It was deep fried and just heavy in grease and tasted terrible. I had the chicken parmesean - unfortunately it was similar to the eggplant - just NOT GOOD! Heard the party behind us complaining about their meals as well. We asked for our check with full plates of food still on the table. Wishing we had chosen better - we were very hungry.