“Good food, slow service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #46 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on the 3rd floor of the brand new Courtyard by Marriott on 15th Street and the beach, the family-owned Captain's Table brings back its famous menu, featuring the freshest fish, seafood, vegetables and steaks, not to mention the impeccable service. We are open 7 days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant and at the bar and lounge. Banquet rooms, meeting facilities and private dining rooms are available as well, making the Captain's Table the perfect place for you your next party, wedding reception or corporate function. Children's menu available. Families welcome. ADA Compliant - handicap accessible.
“Good food, slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Just visited Captain's Table and the food was very good. My family and I enjoyed a variety of appetizers. We ordered the crab nachos, shrimp cocktail, scallops, and calamari. The crab nachos were amazing. The size is very generous and the complexity of flavors is remarkable. The bacon wrapped scallops with barbecue sauce was also very good. There was a great balance of sweetness to counter the saltiness of the bacon.

Although the food was very good and the ambience is great compared to other restaurants on the boardwalk, the service left much to be desired. We were seated promptly, but did not receive any bread for fifteen minutes. We only ordered appetizers and they did not reach our table until 30 minutes after being seated. The restaurant was not crowded and there appeared to be in issue with the kitchen as food for all tables appeared to come out at the same time.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My family and I went here for dinner. We were treated horribly by the owner, she was very snobby and treated us like we were second class citizens. I would never, ever recommend this place to anyone because regardless of how good the food may or may not be, there is no way I'll tolerate being treated the way we were. Our waitress and the host were very polite though.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MamaNicole1
Raleigh, USA
“Huge portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had the fish and chips -- so called light fare and yet I got FOUR pieces of fish -- very tasty, good fries, nice sauce, good service

Visited May 2014
1 Thank neilmj
Yorktown, VA
“Excellent choice for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Two friends, my husband and I had dinner here this week when staying in the Marriott Courtyard. We all had a delightful, leisurely evening! The atmosphere is comfortable and quiet, with a mix of tables and booths. Our delightful waitress took good care of us. Prices are in the finer dining range, but we didn't mind as everything was well prepared and delicious, with perfect portion size. We would definitely return for another meal on another trip to O.C.
There's an attractive, popular bar in the room, separated by low walls.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CBW47
Milford, DE
“Great breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This restaurant is located inside the Marriott Courtyard, where we spent the weekend. Excellent breakfast; I had Eggs Benedict, covered with crabmeat and Hollandaise sauce on English Muffins. Delicious. Service was also excellent. No complaints from me or my husband. Next time, we'll try this restaurant for dinner.

Visited April 2014