“Shrimp Salad”

Price range: US$5 - US$48
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

One of my favorite lunch time restaurants. Try the shrimp salad stuffed tomato. Delicious & plentiful. Ask for Trace.

1  Thank driley64

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Do not eat here nothing good about it at all. I think they must hire the homeless to work at this place.. All white trash people, save your money way over priced for poor food!!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I visited two nights in a row for dinner, a Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was excellent: great food, great service, and wonderful sunset. Sunday, eh, TERRIBLE. Food was good, but service was VERY slow and bad. We were left alone after food came for over 30 mins (no one came back to ask if it was ok or if we wanted drinks) and we had to ask for the manager to get our check and get out of there. There were not enough busboys so trash was blowing off the tables and onto the floor around us and in the bay. They were very short staffed and the mgr recognized the terrible level of service, but didn't even offer a free round of drinks or money off. (And I waited tables, so I RARELY complain.) The food was great though and the upper deck provides a very nice sunset view. I would just recommend going on a busier night when they are more likely to be fully staffed.

1  Thank redsoxfan9
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I brought my kids here on a Saturday afternoon to have lunch on the roof deck. Our server was great....pleasant and knew the menu. Service was fast even though it was pretty busy. My kids LOVED the play area and arcade, which made our grown up lunch way more enjoyable!
We had a few appetizers and sandwiches. The steamed shrimp were perfectly done and the cream of crab soup was as good as promised. One of us got the Chesapeake burger which was fantastic. Crab bruschetta and caprese salad were also delicious!
All in all, beautiful setting, great service and delicious food. Would definitely go again and again!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Food was below average; we expected great seafood; we can get better seafood in Western North Carolina. Service was marginal. Used to be a terrific place for great food.