“They Turn Away Noisy Kids? I can't wait to try it!!!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Italy Incorporated - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Italy Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian
Duboise, PA
“They Turn Away Noisy Kids? I can't wait to try it!!!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2010

I'm going to OC in 2 weeks and was looking for some nice places to eat. The previous review has been very helpful in making me want to eat here knowing that it may be a moe pleasant experience without a bunch of noisy kids running around.

1 Thank Savesprinkles1234

Cleveland, OH
“We were turned away because we had children!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2007

We didn't actually eat here because after waiting for a table for a party of 9 (4 adults, 5 kids..two of the kids are 2 yrs old, the others are early teens), the hostess or maybe it was the owner, asked us if we could make sure our kids were quiet??? Seriously, I've NEVER had anyone say this to us, especially in Ocean City! We told her "no" and mentioned that maybe she shouldn't have wasted over 15 min. of our time before asking that. She said "well, maybe you should leave then"....I have never been treated so rudely, at a restaurant, in my life. Please do not go to this establishment! If she only knew how much money we would have dropped there...she's the loser!

4 Thank lam1026