“Ohhhhhh the Cheesesteak Sub!!!”

Fat Daddy's Subs Pizza Wings
Ranked #215 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The Best place for subs in OC, hands down!! The cheesesteak subs are awesome! Plus the are open until 4am :-)

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had delivered a pizza cheesesteak a small cheese pizza and a cold cut sub. $30. NONE of it wa any good. Will never order from there again.

1  Thank smitty5952
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We ate here on our trip to the beach. The food was ok but they charged us a dollar for two glasses of tap water. Are you kidding me? I guess the $22 worth of food wasn't enough. When I said something to the one guy he just looked at me and said nothing. Based upon principles and the fact that they didn't even tell us I will never go back.

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We order from fat daddy's every time we are in OC, my husband is a big fan of their cheeseburger sub and I have tried pizza, salads and sandwiches and have always been happy. Delivery is quick for a resort town in the summer and food is always hot. The people on the phone are sooooooo rude but I just overlook that bc I always call late, midnight or later, and I am sure they are tired. I recommend them to anyone looking for delicious, quick delivery and good prices!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Definitely not worth the money! We called for a delivery and the person on the phone hung up my boyfriend because he said he didn't know where our hotel (in ocean city, md) was. When I called back they took the order and told me it would be 45 min. The delivery person showed up an hour later with an attitude because he only got a $4.50 tip. The food was all cold and barely edible! Don't waste your money, it isn't worth it at this place. Customer service is horrible and food was almost the same!

1  Thank Michele C