“Yummy pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Tried dinner here and we found that the pizza was alittle greasy but was very good. Burgers and fried chicken was also tried and very good also. Big portions and will definitely come here again for pizza!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I love it here and love the great food they serve here. Do come here they have a lot of Dough Roller's in Ocean City, Md. I have been here for dinner and plan on coming back again this trip when I arrive in Sep. of this year. I also plan on eating breakfast here too when we arrive here. I urge you to come here and the prices are reasonable here too. Enjoy it here so do come here for breakfast, lunch, dinner sometimes.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Good pizza and burgers, just a bit pricey. We get it everytime were there. Locations in a couple sections there which is nice for people who stay all over. Open later for a later dinner or snack later in the evening.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I ate here with my wife and 2 small kids. Dinner came to $52 on booze. Ok pizza place at best over priced.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner here and although I thought the food was basic and smaller portions than most places and over priced (like all of OC) but the service was so fast! This is so important when eating with small kids on vacation, we'll eat average food to get it quickly at the end of a long day of swimming and sun.

1  Thank KendallsMom