“Good food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dough Roller
Ranked #120 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Went two different nights. Enjoyed Dayton's chicken and chicken Parmesan. Both meals were tasty and affordable. Will go back.

Visited August 2014

Walden, New York
“Ok pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I went to dough roller last night and got a medium pizza 14.50? It was expensive but than again we were right on the boardwalk.we ordered it well done and it came out not crispy at all.but we ate it anyways because we were hungry.the pizza was ok the dough was probably the best part.the service was great,but sometimes in o.c. I think there's a language barrier and lots of miscommunication between us customers and a lot of the staff here.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bruceton Mills, West Virginia, United States
“Breakfast at a pizza place... new one for me!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I either walk or bike every morning while on the Boardwalk and on this particular morning, we decided that we would stop at one of the many places on the Boardwalk to eat breakfast. We were walking this day so no reason to rush the bikes back to the bike vendor. We were clear at the north end of the boardwalk so we made the decision to walk to the south end (about 2-1/2 miles?) before stopping to eat. By the time we reach Dough Roller, we were hot and ready to stop for a little while. It was about 8:30. Dough Roller seemed like a good location to stop since I saw a lot of people inside eating. We were seated promptly and I was shocked that they had such a large seating area. It was well disguised with the seating capacity when looking in from the Boardwalk. I kept wondering though about how good breakfast food would be at a pizza place. I was relatively surprised. We shared the Big French Toast breakfast which came with 3 slices of French Toast, a very large sausage (at least 8-10 inches long, and no jokes please!! LOL), and two eggs. I had the eggs and a small piece of the sausage along with a side order of an English muffin and coffee. The eggs were fine and the sausage was like an Italian sausage and was fine. My husband said the French Toast was fine... nothing special. The price of the breakfast with the added coffee and English muffin came to $18 so price was a little expensive I thought. We would probably eat breakfast here again if we were walking in the area but would not make a special trip to eat breakfast here. It was just average.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Boardwalk prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

One of the best pizzas in oc that we have tried so far. The chicken I don't feel it was anything special. Saying that though I think it was better than kfc . I feel like they gave us a good amount of food for our moneys worth. Everything on board walk you pay top dollar. I didn't understand why we had 3 different people wait on us unless they split tips:/. One got our drink orders and food orders, a different one brought our food , a different one gave us refills and check. Anyway we would try again

Northern VA
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Ordered a pizza for take-away and it did not disappoint. We were really happy with how hot and tasty the pizza was and it was ready quick! Only took about 10-15 minutes. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The crust was perfect and I would not hesitate to get another pizza from this location.

Visited July 2014