“It looked like pizza”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
“It looked like pizza”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Well this the first time my jaw muscles were sore after eating a couple of slices of pizza. The dough was very hard and I don't think they used yeast because it was like it was rolled it out with a steam roller. It wasn't any better than frozen store brand pizza. Maybe it would taste better if I was drunk.

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Party Meal”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We got the Party Pack meal for our "Friday Beach Party" on July 4th, which comes with 2 L pizza, 20 damn delicious jumbo wings, 2 L salads, XL fries & 2 liter coke.
It feed 6 adults and we had leftovers.
If you are looking for delivery, so this is a great option, instead of spending a time in the kitchen, while the others are enjoying the "moment"!)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Glen M
Rigby, Idaho
“AWESOME PIZZA”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have eaten A LOT of pizza in my life and this is the BEST pizza I have EVER eater EVER!! I mean, here it is a week later and I am still excited about this pizza. I have never tasted anything that good and here is the kicker, I do not know why it was that good. I was not overly hungry or anything, but it was VERY tasty!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Armymomof3
“Just awful!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The ONLY reason they aren't getting a terrible review from our family is that they didn't charge us for trying to poison us. I am not exaggerating. We ordered a "family" pizza dinner with pizza, salad, wings and a 2 liter soda. They brought out our salad and drink quickly. We divided it up between the four of us. Our wings came next a little too quickly. Then our pizza was out right after. As we started to eat our salad, we realized the bottom part of the salad was totally rotten. it was disgusting. So we started with our wings, Mine was fine, my daughter's was fine. Then we realized the rest were almost RAW on the inside. It was terrible. We told our waitress, who was very sweet, but not the best with English. So she got the manager and the told us he was sorry and our meal was free. The pizza was just okay, but honestly at that point we were just finished. Thankfully none of us got sick, but serving rotten and raw food is not acceptable.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank dancecheerLAXmom
Adah, Pennsylvania, United States
“Giant pizza!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We were going the easy/cheap route for our mini vacay in OC. Decided when we got there in the evening, we'd order the giant pizza and that would last long enough to fill in for a few meals, saving time/money/decisions. Lol.
I have to say the pizza was great, it's a sweeter sauce than what we typically get, but it worked. The crust could have been a little thicker tho. But it was good leftover for any meal or time of the day! As for why I feel service was poor--it took over an hour and a half for them to deliver it to us. I even called after an hour to ask if they forgot about us and was told it would be there in 10 mins. 40 more mins later it finally arrived, with only an apology, no discount, nothing. If we hadn't been starving by that point, I would have refused the pizza. So, will I order it the next trip out? Sure!! But I will be prepared for a long wait .

• Visited September 2013