“Great 1/2 price on Sun, Tue &Thu”

Coins Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has 1/2 price entrees in the "Off Season" (May & Oct). A great value! add $4 to any steaks & crab dishes. The veal cutlet was very tasty & plenty to fill u up ($10) and the chicken Marsalla was also flavorful and enough for another meal ($10), all entrees come with bread & 2 sides. Great to go at happy hour (3-6pm for $2 drafts & $3.50 well drinks).

There are newer reviews for Coins Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed 20 May 2014

You MUST try the stuffed flounder. It is awesome!!!! The staff is so friendly. I will return when I visit Ocean City again.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I visited during happy hour. We ordered non-happy hour drinks at non-happy hour prices ($5.25 each). We also ordered some happy hour food items and some non-happy hour food items. First, I noticed that my drink glass was leaking and I could not finish my drink. However, I was not offered a replacement drink, AND I was charged for the drink in the broken glass! Also, we ordered wings which were so under cooked that we could not (and did not) eat them. Our server ignored our comments and we were charged for the wings as well. I’ve been coming to OCMD for 35 years now, and I’m witnessing the sad ‘take your money and run’ attitude that is prevalent at several OC establishments, and Coins is one of them.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Coins Pub & Restaurant located on the 28th Street plaza shouldn't be missed especially if you like beef. Between 5PM & 9PM every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday, they have a good selection of 1/2 price entrees; Coins also has an early bird menu. Both menus include beef & seafood. The first time we dined here both of us has prime rib; it comes with 2 sides. Delicious! We also tried one of their appetizers which was also a special. Our order of mussels had at least 2 dozen of mussels & came with garlic bread to dip in the white sauce; all for $6. Our second visit with 2 friends found us ordering seafood & steak. The New York strip steak which 2 of us ordered tasted great & was quite tender; we both gave it a thumbs up! The other 2 in our party ordered broiled scallops & crab imperial; they both proclaimed the entrees a hit although the scallop order we all thought was on the skimpy side. If you order any crab, scallops or steak type entree, the entrees are 1/2 price + $4; all the other entrees are just 1/2 price with no additional charges. There's quite a selection to choose from including veal cutlet, pasta & chicken dishes; these would not incur the additional $4 charges. The early bird menu isn't quite as extensive as the 1/2 price entrees. If you're very hungry, my advice would be to be at the restaurant by 5PM. The tables fill up quickly with diners who want to take advantage of the specials. Parking is in front of the restaurant & also behind the establishment. Service is quick & friendly.

1  Thank gmomt
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We visited Coins on Half Price Entrée night. My husband and I had Veal Marsala. It was delicious. The staff was courteous even thought the restaurant was very busy. We have visited Coins many times before and have always found the food to be very good and a very good value. The portions are huge. We would highly recommend Coins on your next visit to Ocean City