“Great shop for gifts and for YOU!”
Review of Ish Boutique

Ish Boutique
Ranked #6 of 14 Shopping in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Clothing • Accessories • Jewelry • Home Decor • Beauty Products • Baby/ Kid Items • Gifts • Stationary • Specialty Food Items
Berlin, Maryland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great shop for gifts and for YOU!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

This little shop really does have something for everyone. I love the owners. Two young women that have great customer service. Their prices are fair and have wonderful choices with a good price point.. The jewelry and clothes are so cute :)

Visited December 2013
3 Thank JMbeach
IshBoutique, General Manager at Ish Boutique, responded to this review, 27 July 2016
Hi there!

We are just seeing some of our past review and wanted to take the time to thank you for such a kind review! We hope we are still meeting your expectations as we continue to grow over the years :)
Have a great day!!
ish Boutique

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Men- This is for you”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Like most men, I have no idea about what to buy for my wife and daughters. This lovely shop in Ocean Ciy, MD is owned by two young ladies ( Christina & Jenny) that can help you with a perfect keepsake. I stopped into their store during their Holiday event done in conjunction with FourEver Events & Planning Company to raise funds for the homeless. Left with a couple nice gifts and felt good. Must do if you visit Ocean City, MD

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jack R
IshBoutique, Owner at Ish Boutique, responded to this review, 27 July 2016
Awww Jack you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for the kind review! :) We think you do an amazing job knowing what to get your girls to put a smile on their face but are always more than happy to assist with the process. We cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate your support over the years! Hope to see you again soon!
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My wife is so happy with me. Thank you Ish!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stumbled into Ish the other day. I was "shopping" for an anniversary present for my wife, meaning wandering aimlessly with no direction of what to get. I walked into Ish on a whim and was greeted by the most energetic, friendly staff. I later came to learn the women owned the store, which amazed me considering the time they spent helping me pick out the perfect gift.

I gave them a little description of what my wife typically wears and likes, and they found the greatest necklace and dress for her. My wife opened the present last night, and I must say, in our 14 years of marriage I have never seen her this happy with an anniversary gift.

Thank you, Christina and Jen, for making me look like a hero :-) I will definitely be back to your store when I return to Ocean City. If you get a website up in the mean time let me know, I would love to get by Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day shopping done when Im at home in NYC.

John

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Johnnygyptian
Hi John!

We are going through past reviews and wanted to take the time to say thank you for such a kind review! We are so happy to hear that your wife was happy with her gifts- you are super thoughtful and put so much consideration into what you chose for her! We wanted to thank you for the continued support over the years, we really appreciate it!! Now that you have moved, don't forget you can always visit us online at ishshop.com to keep her happy ;) Hope you have a wonderful day!
Kingston, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great stuff”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

If you're in the mood to walk around, stop in here. Lovely "souvenirs" -- boutique jewelry and gifts and friendly, stylish saleswomen. Also good place for apres sun moisturizers. I got a tube of delicious smelling pineapple with shea butter.

Visited September 2013
Hi there!

We wanted to thank you for your review and spreading kind words about our shop! We strive to offer unique items to all who visit or are in the area. We hope you have been back again as we have expanded our selection and space over the years. You can also visit us online now at ishshop.com :) We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to review our small business! We hope you have a wonderful day.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“More than your typical souvenirs”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Ish is definitely worth a stop, especially if you would like to take home something a little more meaningful than traditional souvenirs! We bought jewelry and baby items, but I could have spent A LOT more money and time there!

Visited August 2013
Hi there! We wanted to thank you for your review! It was so nice of you to take the time to spread positive and kind words about our shop. We strive to provide unique, high-quality goods to all of our shoppers. We appreciate that you noticed and supported us! Hope to see you again! Have a great day :)