“Awesome food! !”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Ocean City and looking for a nice place to eat. Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor....would highly recommend this place...service was excellent, food was amazing, atmosphere very nice...will definitely come back again....

1  Thank supnair

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great sushi - large carry out business and cute lil sushi bar. Small quaint dining room - family business - they are ALWAYS there - never have had a bad meal. Someone in Our family goes at least once a week.

1  Thank MarylandSeacrets
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Fantastic Asian food! We stayed during off season and were looking for good Chinese food. I highly recommend the lettuce wraps as an appetizer. They were so full of flavor. I had general tso chicken. It was not your average general tso. The quality was top notch and so full of flavor. My boyfriend had the Phoenix chicken and it was also a fantastic dish! The owner even came around and asked us how our meal was which I appreciate very much. We will be back next time we are in town! I recommend for families, couples or even singles.

1  Thank rostat0214
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant, located in a small shopping center in West Ocean City. Accustomed to frequently overpriced and mediocre resort offerings, we were very pleasantly surprised by the Rice House. The extensive menu is Pan-Asian with offerings that extend beyond the usual "Chinese restaurant" fare. The chef is outstanding. Every meal we ordered was stellar. You would not expect steak to be a standout in an Asian restaurant but my daughter swore that her grilled Asian beef tenderloin was the best steak she had ever eaten. The chicken coco, a curry dish, was sublime with just the right amount of heat. Portions are more than ample. We were a large party on a Sunday night and the service left nothing to be desired. Our table even had a visit from the chef to ensure everyone's satisfaction. The children in our party, one a picky eater, ate enthusiastically. When we were choosing a restaurant for dinner the following day, the kids wanted to return to Rice House, and I don't think it was just the chocolate brownie thunder dessert that prompted that request. When I checked the website for Rice House Bistro, I noted that it is the recipient of two 2013 best restaurant awards of excellence. Both are well deserved. I can't wait to eat here again.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

This place has an outstanding chef, the food is always consistent and I've been coming here for over 4 years. The menu has a large variety and the food is exquisite. Today's special was fried green tomatoes with scallops. My favorite is general tho's chicken, don't forget to order some Jasmine tee with your meal.