“Finally, good Chinese in OC!!”
Review of Rice House

Rice House
Ranked #178 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I have been searching for years for good Chinese food in Ocean City. We finally found it at The Rice House...and it's very good.

First trip: my kung po chicken was as good as I've had anywhere outside of Chinatown in NY or SF. My wife's beef with broccoli was also excellent.

Second trip: my wife's Gen. Tso's chicken was above average. Same for my special chicken, which was large chunks of chicken mixed with large shrimp and cashews in an "Asian BBQ sauce."

Above all, the egg rolls were crisp!

We live in north OC, almost in Delaware, but it's worth driving to west OC for this place.

2  Thank Ed T

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This is the best place in the area for sushi and Chinese food, tried, tested, repeated. Today we had the shrimp tempura rolled in a chili lime wrapping that rejuvenated the taste buds.

2  Thank LarzInc
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Ocean City and looking for a nice place to eat. Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor....would highly recommend this place...service was excellent, food was amazing, atmosphere very nice...will definitely come back again....

1  Thank supnair
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great sushi - large carry out business and cute lil sushi bar. Small quaint dining room - family business - they are ALWAYS there - never have had a bad meal. Someone in Our family goes at least once a week.

1  Thank MarylandSeacrets
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Fantastic Asian food! We stayed during off season and were looking for good Chinese food. I highly recommend the lettuce wraps as an appetizer. They were so full of flavor. I had general tso chicken. It was not your average general tso. The quality was top notch and so full of flavor. My boyfriend had the Phoenix chicken and it was also a fantastic dish! The owner even came around and asked us how our meal was which I appreciate very much. We will be back next time we are in town! I recommend for families, couples or even singles.

1  Thank rostat0214