“Pizza”

Briarcliff Manor, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The pizza is very good. Being from New York that says a lot. The choices for everything else is from frozen food. Get a pie for the kids and a soda.

Visited July 2014

Oneida, New York, United States
“Rated by the locals for best pizza”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We searched on line for the best pizza in Ocean City and found this place right on Ocean Blvd. The atmosphere was very good. Saw lots on people carry out food to go. We ordered 2 large pizzas which were 16 inch with 8 slices each. With 2 adults and 2 kids....we ate it all. The crust is thin and the sauce is very tasty. The only draw back was no refills on the fountain soda which surprised me. They do offer pitchers of soda which is a better deal if everyone in your party likes the same thing. I would recommend this place. There were a ton of others items on the menu like pastas and salads but we only got pizza this time. We will be back the next time we are in OC. Thank you.

• Visited August 2014
danville va
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and daughter and I ate here during our week in Ocean City. It was across the street from our hotel. Good service and excellent pizza. From the sauce to the toppings and crust excellent!

Visited July 2014
Lutherville, Maryland
“Loved the pizza!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Our family went to Lombardi's recently and the group had mixed reviews. However, I personally enjoyed the pizza - traditional NY style, crispy crust, fold and eat. Not good for my waistline, but delicious. I'd certainly go back!

• Visited July 2014
New Jersey
“Cannot Believe I've Missed This Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've been going to Ocean City for the last 15-16 years. And I honestly can't believe I'd never been to Lombardi's Trattoria until this past week. (To think how far we traveled in search of Italian when that was all I would eat at one point!).

It was a busy Friday night in the summer, and approaching 8:30, we wanted Italian, but we didn't want to have an overpriced meal. Enter Lombardi's. Even though it was busy and packed, because we were only 2, we were seated immediately, our food came out quickly, and it was - excellent. My fiance's parents are from the native country so he's been spoiled his entire life but he said the sauce was some of the best he's ever had. That's a high compliment. (We noticed the owner speaking Italian by the bar, so it was a very homey atmosphere).

I got Chicken Parmesan - and it was excellent. Again, the sauce made it, but it was one of the better pieces of chicken I've had in a while. He had the gnocchi and loved it. Even the bread was hot and soft.

Honestly, I'm embarrassed that I've never been here before but will not make that mistake again. Lombardi's will be a stop on every trip to OCM (about 3-4 annually) and I've told all my family members that live there year round to stop by. Excellent food and the prices are incredibly reasonable.

• Visited July 2014