“Hooked on Ledo's”

Cuisines: Pizza
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Hooked on Ledo's”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a carryout pizza at Ledo's. The pizza was very good. We asked for extra sauce because we like to taste the sauce along with the crust, cheese and toppings. The sauce is on the sweeter side. The pizza was half pepperoni and mushrooms and half pepperoni and onions. Only complaint was that the onions were cut very small and some of them burned. I believe that they have changed the size and or cut of the onions. We have had onions on their pizzas before and they were not that small of a cut. We had Ledo's in the Washington/Baltimore area when growing up. Their subs are good as well.

• Visited August 2014

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We ate here last year on our vacation and plan to stop again this year. We first had Ledo's Pizza in another town on a trip and we very happy to see one near our hotel last year. Looking forward to it again. We don't have them hear in PA. We like the thinner crust, and my hubby loves the good amount of sauce.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not for pizza lovers”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This may have been the worst pizza we have ever eaten. Will not recommend this to anyone. Ellios pizza box has a better taste. Not original at all when crust is for pastry.

1 Thank Jorge M
Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good but not great”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I do like square pizza. I specially like the corner pieces because I am crust person. The pizza is rectangular and they cut it into square pieces. They are small pieces almost bite size. That actually helps because the thin crust has troubles standing up to the sauce and the toppings. I would like a little more body in the crust. The sauce is very good and they use a high quality cheese. Toppings are very generous. And I must admit sweet peppers tend to sweat a little which means that the crust does get a little bit soggy. It is not my favorite pizza but it is worth keeping on the rotation. It is very flavorful. There is no comparison between this and the rectangular pizza at a chain like Dominos. I'm sure I will return. They have a very interesting menu of sandwiches and strombolis.

1 Thank Ken P
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“great stromboli & Pizza”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

we were here over new years and had a stromboli and a pizza for one crust on both were thin and the taste was out of this world not greasey or oily. Price was very reasonable. would go back in a heartbeat.

• Visited January 2014