“Best fudge in OCMD!”

Dining options: Takeout
Pennsylvania
“Best fudge in OCMD!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Freshest, creamiest fudge I have ever had. The prices are just right and you can tell it's a family run business. Everyone was really pleasant and offered samples of anything we wanted to try. My favorite is the salted caramel!

• Visited July 2014

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Always stop by Jessica's when I come to OC. I look forward to the great candy. My vacation is not complete until I get my chocolate covered marshmallows!

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic fudge!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We popped in while walking the boardwalk and what a treat! I rarely buy fudge, except on vacations, but it was so good I insisted we stop back on our way out of town for another pound! Peanut butter chip was my favorite!

• Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Best fudge in OC!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We look forward to visiting Jessica's several times during our week-long vacations to Ocean City every year. We have tried every other fudge offered on the Boardwalk (Candy Kitchen, Wockenfuss, etc), and Jessica's has the best taste, texture, and quality that is the closest to homemade! Their variety is also amazing! We just found out that they are offering online ordering now...this could be bad news for my waistline! Lol
If you love fudge, Jessica's Fudge House is a MUST! :-)

Visited June 2014
Westminster, Maryland
“Fantastic fudge, simply the best fudge in town”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

my go to spot every time I am in oc. You can not find fudge like this any where else in this town.Do your self a favor and check it out you will be pleased

• Visited July 2013