“Just drinks on the deck”

Ky West Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #71 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We just stopped for drinks. Good service by our waitress, nice deck overlooking the street for people watching.

1  Thank Ron M

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Went with group of 14. Seemed empty on Thursday around 8pm. Took 45 minutes to get 1st round of drinks then another 45 minutes for food. Fresh Burger specials were good for $10, anything you wanted on them. Others enjoyed their food too. Service was way too slow! Our waitress seemed like she was hustling so that leaves the blame on the bar and kitchen. Real shame as the food was good.

Ky W, Manager at Ky West Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

I truly apologize for the slow service that you received. We had an employee call out and I was covering the bar. So the fault lies with me. I hope that you will give us a chance redeem ourselves. Thank you for your honest review.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Just finished a phenomenal dinner at Ky West. Their ribs and Caribbean chicken were to die for. We have a place on 48th street and just tried it. This place is so much better than the tourist trap places in OC.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food is very very good, ambiance is fabulous. Best pickles I have every eaten, the chef makes them fresh on site. Service is excellent. One problem, not enough patrons and it is a shame! Just stop by and give them a chance, you will NOT regret it.

2  Thank Micki D
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were walking down the street when we saw this place. The service was outstanding and the food was wonderful. The smoked brisket and macaroni were absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Klinemic