“Best little ice cream shop”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #11 of 32 Dessert in Ocean City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Justine's has been proudly serving premium Jack & Jill ice cream for over 30 years. You'll find more than 40 premium ice cream flavors including fat and no sugar added ice cream, rich and delicious soft serve, yogurts, sorbets and sherbets! We no longer support the current TA account. Visit our "Famous Wall of Shakes" that gained recognition in the pages of national magazines and newspapers such as ‘The Chicago Tribune’, ‘Life Magazine’, ‘Chocolatier Magazine’, ‘The New York Times’ and ‘The Philadelphia Enquirer’.
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The place is amazing the owner is an amazing person very very good ice cream dont leave without trying the top tier shakes the are worth it pricing is reasonable would and will visit again when I come back to Ocean City

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My girlfriend and I went at Justine's during our summer visit of OC. Ice cream was very rich and creamy and the prices were lower compared to prices in the neighborhood . Service was amazing. We spoke with the owner. He was very nice and friendly.
We have difficulties in selecting the ice cream because they have over 35 flavors. The staff gave us free samples so that helped us a lot. We highly recommend the sweet and salty crunch and the espresso chip. Ice cream is really good and will be back again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I'm not sure why this spot is rated highly. I did not try the milkshakes, however, the ice cream was just basic ice cream, nothing special. There were some different flavors, but I'd rather have really good, homemade ice cream than a different flavor.

The ice cream was just jack and jill's, sold at hundreds of other retailers nationwide. I ordered the caramel pretzel and tried a black and tan. The staff did give me a generous amount, but that does not make up for the ice cream. I'd much rather pay for Dumser's, which is excellent. Ben and jerry's would be better. Price for a single scoop was over $3.50. Yikes. Try somewhere else.

3  Thank R_MMD2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We happened to notice Justine's after our usual go-to Ice Cream place was mobbed. We are happy that we found it and enjoyed our ice cream.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We went about 8:30pm on July 3rd and did not have to wait at all. Staff are friendly and efficient. Portions were huge, making my husbands traditional banana split hard for him to finish. The homemade ice cream was creamy and delicious.