“3 nights in a row! MILKSHAKES!!!”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #11 of 32 Dessert in Ocean City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Justine's has been proudly serving premium Jack & Jill ice cream for over 30 years. You'll find more than 40 premium ice cream flavors including fat and no sugar added ice cream, rich and delicious soft serve, yogurts, sorbets and sherbets! We no longer support the current TA account. Visit our "Famous Wall of Shakes" that gained recognition in the pages of national magazines and newspapers such as ‘The Chicago Tribune’, ‘Life Magazine’, ‘Chocolatier Magazine’, ‘The New York Times’ and ‘The Philadelphia Enquirer’.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We found Justine's by accident after skipping the long lines at other ice cream places in North Ocean City. We are so glad we did! I was in the mood for a good milkshake, and they have a wall of milkshake concoctions to choose from! Everything we had from the milkshakes to the ice cream was fantastic, and quick service--hence no lines! They were also friendly and pleasant to work with. We went back the last 3 nights of our trip because we liked it so much!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in at 11:01, my wife had read the reviews and wanted to try Justine's. The had turned the lights off as we were getting near, I went in if they had one more left for a pregnant lady from Tennessee. They said sure come on in and they took care of us without rushing us, and the ice cream was awesome. Happy wife = Happy Family

1  Thank Nathan B
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great service, great ice cream and the hot fudge was to die for! Reasonalbly priced too. Gentleman who owns the place was a dellight.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Justine's Ice Cream Parlour is by far the best place EVER to have fudge. Don't get me wrong, the ice cream is good but I'm here for the fudge. Their fudge is heaven. It is the best tasting fudge to ever enter my mouth. I have tried to find fudge to compare to Justine's but I come up with nothing. I will have everyone I know, try the fudge when they are in town. It's a four hour drive for me, but I'd travel to the ends of the earth for Justine's.

2  Thank Betty S
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place is far enough from the boardwalk that you dont have to wait in line. They have lots of flavors and good ice cream. I had Red Velvet and it was really good. Just a few seats inside and a nice side deck. The prices were were $3-5. Good Deal!