“Great food and service!”
Review of Quicky's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quicky's Pizza
Ranked #275 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We decided to get away from the craziness of the Boardwalk in Ocean City and found Quicky's one block away from the huge crowds. This place features the "mac n cheese" pizza and we decided to give it a shot.....I gotta say it's good pizza and the mac n' cheese was good since it also had bacon on it. I also ordered some "small" fries and they were fresh cut and can easily feed more than 2 people.....omg they tasted great!
While we were there, we also saw folks wearing tee shirts of the companies they were working for on the Boardwalk that came in to order carry out. Imagine a Fisher's Popcorn and Purple Moose Saloon employee getting stuff to go....it's worth it!

1  Thank corkscrewd
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Most unique pizza I have ever had. Macaroni & cheese pizza is excellent. Nothing else like it. You must try this pizza!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My family and I travel to Ocean City and stay on the boardwalk a couple of times a year, and recently Quicky's has become a staple for us when looking for a good cheap meal. We will often order a pizza for carryout, walk it to the boardwalk and eat dinner while watching the people. There are 2 reasons we keep coming back to Quicky's... 1) the pizza is great!, 2) the people are helpful and friendly.

Now, I did give Quicky's a 4 instead of a five, and I will offer one word of caution.... stay away from the cheese steak. It was so salty that I couldn't finish it. Because we love eating at Quicky's I didn't say anything to management about how awful the cheese steak was and maybe my one sampling was a fluke... but, be warned, it was barly inedible.

So as a summary, eating pizza, and looking for good value and food... choose Quicky's. Looking for other food items... maybe keep looking.