“Cute Cafe”
Review of The Muze Cafe

The Muze Cafe
Ranked #6 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to The Muze Cafe we are a nice outdoor Cafe right of the boardwalk on Somerset St. We have Lavazza coffee and smoothies and much more to drink. Plus we have breakfast and lunch items... The Crepes are amazing and the Turkey pesto sandwich will make you want to come back.... So come check us out...
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first visit here since it was one block from where we were staying. It is a very small cafe located right off the boardwalk on Somerset Street. There is an elevated outside dining area with tables and counter dining as well as a few tables located on street level. Their menu offers omelets, waffles, pancakes, breakfast sandwiches. The adults ordered omelettes and they were huge! My kids ordered waffles and pancakes and we were all very pleased with the food and service. My only gripe is that I ordered a 20 oz. iced coffee to go one morning and was charged $6.00 for it. I know I was at the beach but that seems quite expensive to me. Starbucks may have been cheaper!

I would recommend this cafe and will likely return when we are back in OC, MD.

1  Thank choomc

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Belgian waffle was so simple but tasted exceptionally great. Chocolate chip pancake was also yummy and recommended. This is a hidden gem with a very responsive service, quiet and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank MeadowsValleyForge
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Ordered the plain belgium waffles and Muze omlette... The waffles could have been a little more crispy... but otherwise very good food and coffee. Note to owners--- please consider different syrup...

2  Thank SonyBony24
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We ate breakfast with our grandkids several times while staying in OC. The Muze became our go to breakfast place because they had things the kids loved. A little slow at times in terms of the food prep but very good crepes, omelets, and espresso. Nice wait staff as well. The outdoor dining area is also notable nice.

3  Thank DesMoines
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Good food and good service! I had a bacon, egg and cheese bagel along with an iced coffee and it was terrific.

1  Thank sallyannd