“Lovely Occasion Cakes!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Cork, Ireland
“Lovely Occasion Cakes!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I've been to Smith Island a few times over the summer while shopping in the Tanger outlet! I find find their cupcakes lovely and moist but some of the flavours are quite rich. Chocolate peanut butter was quite hard to finish because it was so dense, i preferred the fruitier options, but that is my personal taste! They have lovely chocolate chip cookies also! :)
My parents sent me 4 small cakes from Smith Island for my birthday which I shared with my friends, who all loved them! Overall a very nice bakery shop in West OC with delicious cakes :)

• Visited August 2013

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“OMG Good Cakes”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Smith Island has the best cake i think I have ever had! They have a great variety of cupcakes as well as small cakes that are just right for after family dinner. They also make beautiful decorated cakes that they will ship. A must stop for a mid-morning coffee break and snack. They also have their own brand of coffee that is every bit as good (if not better) than Starbucks.

• Visited July 2013
“MMMM MMMMM Delicious”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Always heard about the smith island cakes, actually saw a special on tv and when I saw the smith island store at the outlet area in Ocean City I had to try it. The absolute best cake I've had an opportunity to taste. The original cake which is peanut butter and chocolate layered icing is outstanding. They have different types that you can choose however all are great. Enjoy!!

Visited July 2013