“It's just really good”

Ranked #94 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Home of Ocean City's Open Pit Beef, Hand Cut Steaks, Ribs and much more. Don't forget our Famous "Raw Bar" and Daily Bar Specials. With three locations in Ocean City and one in Bel Air, Maryland, come experience what the locals already know... Get great food, cold drinks and meet good friends at your local "Bull." Bull on the Beach is a family owned and operated restaurant. Through the year, we have had the pleasure of working with a dedicated staff and loyal customers. The Bull's "Phil"osophy has always been simple, a three legged stool: "GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE AND A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT TO ENJOY IT IN." So the family of Bull on the Beach thanks you for your patronage.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Love the French dippy like sandwich. So good. Service was fast, though I had to return my sandwich twice, something I have NEVER done in 42 years. I've only returned food maybe 5 times my whole life. I just don't like to do it. And I'm not that picky. I ordered it rare, got well done. The second one...had a completely burnt bottom bun, although the meat was rare. But it's all good. They took it off our bill and I took my food back to the condo...since everyone else had eaten by then. But if you like beef, you will like Bull. Just go before 5 or you will be waiting forever to be seated.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Bull on the beach is a small boardwalk restaurant that at first looks like a place you don't need to eat at but if you are in the mood for quick and good, you must go. The pit beef is tasty and the turkey is seasoned well and moist. The boneless rib was nice and juicy and the roll was large and fresh. Service with a smile and drinks were always full... A must go!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ate here recently when in OCMD. The place is small, only about 8 booths, but the food was great! We had a table of five (it was really tight, because booths are for four), but we made it work. The adults had the beef barbeque and fries. Kids had chicken tenders and kid barbeque. There was a ton of beef on the sandwiches and it was delicious. A couple of sauces on the table to chose from and best of all, it was reasonably priced, even for boardwalk food. Our entire bill was only $40 for five. We paid over $60 for breakfast that morning at the Dough Roller next door. We will definitely eat here again when in OCMD.

Steve K, Manager at Bull on the Beach 2nd Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thanks for the great review! We always try to deliver great food at a great price.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere, very happy with my meal and service. Its one of our favorite places to eat at while down at the beach.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just walking on the boards, looking for a place to have lunch, when the delicious smell of the place pulled us in. Generous portions, friendly staff and great views of the ocean. Well worth checking out

1  Thank TMJC11