“Bang for your Buck !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Deck off the Living Area
View from the Deck
View from the Deck
View from the deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Owil2
“Bang for your Buck !”
Reviewed 3 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This was right on time, with the cost, location and working with the owner. Great for a family with 1-2 kids. Came with my fiancé and parents so it was rough with sleeping arrangements but we made it work.

Only downfall is that the couple/folks before is didn't do a great job cleaning and we ended up doing that for them.

All in all, can't complain much. I would do it again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
6 Jun 2016
Bang for your Buck !

I am always glad to hear from our tenants, preferably with positive comments but particularly if issues need to be addressed so as I can hopefully prevent any future tenants from facing this same problem.

First let me say, the vast majority of our tenants are extremely respectful of the tenants following them and adhere to the cleaning requirements put forth in there lease agreement, having said this there are always a few that do not and I have struggled with whether or not I should add a professional cleaning service fee which would impact all our tenants, just because of a few.

I have opted to not add a cleaning fee and instead choose to continue doing the best I can to keep rates and fees as low as possible which seems to be appreciated by the majority of our tenants.

It should be noted that any tenant upon arrival who feels the unit is not cleaned properly should contact me immediately and I will send the Ocean City agent to address any concerns you have, also, any tenant who does not adhere to the cleaning requirements as set forth in the lease agreement WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE STAYS AT MY HOME IN OCEAN CITY!

My commitment to my tenants is simple "While I can not guarantee the tenant before you will always fulfill there obligation, I am committed to my obligation to my tenants and will always do my best to satisfy any concerns you have during your stay".

This is my promise to all our tenants!

Sincerely
Matthew C
“Great place to Stay”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Great place to stay. Very convenient to shopping, and the beach. Everything we needed was within walking distance. We went with our 3 children, and everyone loved it. Would definitely recommend this place! We are hoping to stay here again next year.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Carrying bags up tp 3rd Floor
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sherry M
“Great place for the price!”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo was comfortable and accommodated us and 3 grandchildren comfortably. Walking/bicycling to grocery and other stores was easy. The beach was also convenient.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ryan R
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Price is right”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Location was convenient. Short walk to coastal highway and bus stop. On north end of OC so it is a bit far from boardwalk but bus is $3 ride all day. Condo was roomy and 2 baths were convenient. Could use an update on current technology (VCR, really?). Only complaint would be that the bathrooms could've been cleaner... Bring your own Clorox wipes as I did.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MRobb14
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Right where I'd like to be”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Because Ocean City isn't a very large area, it's easy to get anywhere you need to via bus/car. This made this location perfect. The beach was a block away, and an easy walk. A few minutes on a bus and you could go anywhere.
The House itself was clean, and simple. Had everything we needed for our week stay. Cooking utensils and dishes, washer and dryer, multiple showers and sleeping options. Overall it was the perfect location for my group to stay, and we plan to check it's availability every time we head to OC in the future.
A very large thanks to the owner (Frank) for his quick responses to all the questions we had before hand. He is a very friendly and easy person to talk to, and helped make our stay possible.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and multiple showers.
Liked least: No wifi or internet
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing