“Great place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Deck off the Living Area
View from the Deck
View from the Deck
View from the deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brandy O
“Great place!”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Frank your condo was perfect for our family! Nice and clean and roomy! Thank you for your hospitality and renting to us esp after I came off deployment!

Larry M
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Everything about the stay was great, beautiful condo in a great location, owner was very easy to work with. I will certainly consider staying with them again!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Freedom67...
“Family Vac”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I loved the place we stayed at. The price was very reasonable, & relaxing. Although it would of been nice if there were TVs in the bedrooms. I would definetly stay there again. Highly recommend to family & friends.

12 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for the review it is very much appreciated!
huffbdg
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Great place, Great price”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo was affordable and very spacious for my family of 6. If I was to buy a condo it would be one just like this. Off Coastal Highway a bit so you don't hear all the hustle and bustle. Frank was very accommodating and if I ever go back to Ocean City, we will definitely stay in this condo again!!!

30 Sep 2016
Thank you so much!
islandhon...
USA
“Breathing dirty air”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

At arrival at first glance all seemed acceptable accommodations.After shopping for groceries things started going down hill rapidly.Our party bought all the meats and perishables and the refrigerator quit working.Although the owner responded quickly nothing physically was done until the following day causing the loss of all our meats.the air conditioner breaker blew several times .while doing laundry on the 2nd floor the spin cycle could be felt on the first floor. There are dust bunnies hanging from the walls and the decor hanging from the walls .The ceiling fans were on when we arrived and after turning them off it was obvious they hadn't seen a cleaning in months.there was random perishable food left on the refrigerator.Not knowing where it came from or how long it remained there why would I chance consumption? The residue in the showers wasn't acceptable and the toilets had to have the handles held down to flush almost through the en entire.flush.Since all renters standards of cleanliness differ, letting renters clean up for the next arrival creates a crap shoot on receiving a clean unit or not.there is only 1 32" flat screen and seating is limited. It is in need of maintenance and I hope future renters have a much better vacation then we had .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
28 Aug 2016
Dear Breathing dirty air,

The only issue brought to my attention was the refrigerator was not working properly however, I was informed that you had coolers available for your perishables and it would not be a problem to keep everything on ice until I could replace the unit. I did this the next day after I was informed of the problem. All other problems mentioned were never brought to my attention! Please in the future if you are staying at my unit or another unit, let the owner know if you are dissatisfied so we can address any concerns.

I am always glad to hear from our tenants, preferably with positive comments but particularly if issues need to be addressed so as I can prevent any future tenants from facing this same problem. Again, I need to be informed of a problem so I can address any complaints or concerns you have.

The vast majority of our tenants are extremely respectful of the tenants following them and adhere to the cleaning requirements put forth in there lease agreement, having said this there are always a few that do not and I have struggled with whether or not I should add a professional cleaning service fee which would impact all our tenants, just because of a few. I have opted to not add a cleaning fee and instead choose to continue doing the best I can to keep rates and fees as low as possible which seems to be appreciated by the majority of our tenants.

It should be noted that any tenant upon arrival who feels the unit is not cleaned properly should contact me immediately and I will send the Ocean City agent to address any concerns you have, also, any tenant who does not adhere to the cleaning requirements as set forth in the lease agreement WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE STAYS AT MY HOME IN OCEAN CITY! My commitment to my tenants is simple "While I can not guarantee the tenant before you will always fulfill there obligation, I am committed to my obligation to my tenants and will always do my best to satisfy any concerns you have during your stay". This is my promise to all our tenants!

Sincerely"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing