We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The first night we returned to our room to find that it wasn't cleaned and we had to leave the room while housekeeping brought clean towels and made the bed. Also that same evening we found small bugs in the whirlpool tub that housekeeping could not get rid of. We were moved to a down-graded room with no fireplace and whirlpool tub to a room with two queen beds. We asked to speak to a manager and was told he would be available the next morning. The next morning at check out we were told we would get a 50% credit on the second night and that was it. I don't want anything for free however we were inconvenienced and did not stay in a room we originally booked. We had to leave the original room twice. The manager/owner and manager were very rude. This is a privately owned hotel and we were told by CHOICE (that we booked through) it was up to the owner/manager how they handled refunds. Once they have your CC your at their mercy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For comfort and affordability, while visiting the Ocean City, MD area let the Comfort Suites be your first choice of accommodations. You'll find the best amenities and hotel services, such as a fitness center, game room, and a seasonal swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Comfort Suites