“Great Mexican”

Peppers Tavern
Centreville, Maryland
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a nice dinner at peppers over Memorial Day weekend. We've been there for breakfast which is good, but this was out first time for dinner. The prices are reasonable, food very good and quick service. I had the tacos, they were great. Very fresh and served with homemade salsa. My wife had the taco salad. Also fresh and good. We'd be back for dinner.

Ocean City
“Best Mexican Food In The Area”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My wife and I have been going to Peppers Tavern for many years. We started going to the original location on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, and now frequent both the boardwalk and Route 611 locations.. The staff at both locations are as friendly and helpful as can be. The owner, Denny O, welcomes his customers as if they were coming to his home. The bar staff is great. Jeannie and Jason at the boardwalk location are wonderful. The food at both locations is the best. Ingredients are always fresh. Portions are plentiful. Absolutely the best homemade guacamole anywhere. Fajitas and burritos as well as everything else are always good. Have taken many people to Peppers over the years, and all have loved it. Some of the people we have taken now go back regularly.

You might not think of a Mexican restaurant as a place for breakfast. If you are looking for a great breakfast in Ocean City try Peppers on Sunset Blvd. Lots of variety, large portions, and the freshest ingredients.

• Visited May 2014