“Family friendly with great view!”

Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 437 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$12 - US$49
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Family friendly with great view!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter was asleep in her stroller and they help find us a table that allowed us to keep her in the stroller while we ate. The food was fresh and the wait was minimal. The waitress was very friendly and constantly checked on us. We will definitely return on future vacations.

Middletown
“fresh fish and great service”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Friendly, efficient, attentive service with a willingness to go above and beyond. We enjoyed the fresh seafood (monkfish & swordfish). Relaxing atmosphere overlooking the water.

Needmore
“Dining at Harrison's”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Harrison family really make guests feel at home in Ocean City. I always stay at one of their hotels, (the Oceanic), and always at least once during my stay eat at Harrison's. They are both at the inlet and within easy walking distance of each other. The views from both are spectacular. I have never been disappointed with my meals at Harrison's Harbor Watch. My last meal there was Mr. Harrison's Rockfish, which was topped with lump crab meat. The best fish dinner I have ever eaten!! The atmosphere, the staff and the food always combine for a nice eating experience. I might add that it is especially enjoyable dining there after dark. The floodlights on the side of the restaurant light up the inlet very well and there is always lots of seagulls to watch feed in the inlet waters.

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been in Ocean City at least 30 times over the years and I always eat at the HARBOR WATCH because the food is always delicious and hot. Also the view is beautiful esspecilly when there is a sunset. I could go on raving about this place.

• Visited April 2014

Ocean City, Maryland
“Excellant!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Always look forward to our trips to Harrisons's Harbour Watch Restaurant!! Excellat Food and Service, what more can I say?