We stayed during the weekend of the St Pattys day parade. Its a great place to stay during the offseason because of the indoor pool. A couple small things I could complain about which would be typical of any motel but the most important thing was the kids had a blast. The kids absolutely loved the caribean key pool. Its in a great location next to a Royal Farms, 2 grocery stores and a bunch of outlet shoppping across the street. We got a packaged deal that came with a panera bread giftcard and two free passes to Ripleys Believe it or not which was alot of fun too. Rooms were very clean and the temperpedic mattresses were very comfy. Our room said it wasn't remodeled but it was in much better shape then some of the same priced motels in OC. It definitely was not the taj mahal but its a place where your kids are guaranteed to have a great time. We will definitely be going back, hopefully this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md