Prior reviews are on the money here. The hotel is not the Ritz but it is CLEAN and everyone we encountered from the folks working the front desk to housekeeping to the diner staff truly CARES about you enjoying your stay. The service here is comparable to the Ritz (& maybe better).
We stayed in a renovated room in the NJ building, with a kitchenette, temperpedic mattresses, and a flat screen TV and DVD player. Rug looked brand new and other than the metal taste from the water pipes, things about the room were very good.
Kids loved the amenities (indoor pool, outdoor splash area, mini golf, playground).
Very close to the boards in OC. No problem driving over, and the shuttle is available as well. Plenty of good restaurants close by - no need to drive into OC.
Oh, and there's a Food Lion and Superfresh close by but you won't see them from the main road...:-)
Simply a wonderful time at a clean resort with A+ service. Will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md