My husband and 3 year old twin boys wanted to get away for a few days during spring break. We paid $79 each night for 2 nights, which isn't bad considering the prices on the ocean front.
I had never stayed here before and I was looking for a hotel with a nice indoor "water park" for my kids. They enjoyed it. However, the hours were from noon until 8pm so we had nothing to do at night.
Be aware that you do get what you pay for. The rooms do have a distinct smell to them, which most old Ocean City motels do!
We went off season, so many of the usual places were closed.
We didn't need to worry about the beach, so we decided to try this motel.
If you are interested in the beach and do not want the usual beach smell at old motels, I would suggest save your money and stay at a newer resort hotel on the ocean.
I would not pay in season rates during the summer to stay at this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md