We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in April. The hotel was busy because they were running a special package. Regardless of how busy they were, we got great service. It was myself and 3 "13 year olds", not easy to please. They however loved it! They used the indoor waterpark, played minature gold, and volleyball. All this was included in our stay. There is plenty to do and in some ways it isnt even necessary to spend lots of time at the boardwalk with so much other stuff to do. Our room was very clean and plenty big enough. It is a bit dated but fine. Bed was nice and comfy! The front desk was very friendly and helpful. I was looking for something to read, such as a newspaper, so I asked at the front desk and she showed me an entire bookcase full of reading material that I could borrow during my stay. The visit was wonderful. Of course the inlet is a small drive away, being the only thing that for some could be a concern. We took our car to the inlet parking lot and had no problem. I will use the shuttle service in July when I return for my second visit. A great value and a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md