WE recently returned from a short 2 night stay at this resort. It was perfectly located 1 mile away from the Ocean City Boardwalk. It has a campground kind of feel to it. We stayed in the main building on the 3rd floor. The rooms are a little bit older but very clean and very spacious. If you like sleeping on the temperpedic matresses, you will enjoy this resort. The only downfall about this resort was there was not an elevator or someone to help us with our bags. We were put on the 3rd floor with two babies, so lugging everything up and down was a bit of a pain. The only thing I would really change about this resort is the stroller capabilities. The outdoor pool is raised up a bit and there is no handicap ramp or stroller ramp to access it. Other than that, this was a great resort with plenty for the children to do. I would love to go back again! Simply adorabel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round family resort offering affordable rates and packages surrounded by many free amenities creating a unique, fun, memorable vacation trip and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Francis Scott Key Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Francis Scott Key Family Hotel Ocean City
- Francis Scott Key Motel
- Francis Scott Key Hotel Ocean City Md