Marigot Beach Suites
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$115
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$145
US$131
US$82
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$233
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$220
All reviewsmaster bedroomclarion hotelwasher and dryerbeach bar next doorthese condosfull bathroomssteam roomindoor poolthree bedroomocean frontpots and panswe've stayedgreat view of the oceanflat screenfamily vacationdvd playerhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Very clean, no complaints at all!!! I forgot to pack extra toilet paper and went over to clarion and they gave us plenty!! Beautiful view from balcony (11th floor)....will definitely stay again you have lennys bar and grill with happy hour 4-7 and a band too!!The only draw back was a/c in master bedroom it never really cooled off had to keep curtains closed or the sun baked it and the rest of condo was freezing......but all in all we had a great time ages 14-48!!!!!!

Room Tip: higher rooms give better view!!!just pack toilet paper napkins a sponge and dish detergent as its not supplied!!!
1  Thank carolynb254
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

We're happy you'll be coming back to visit with us again. If you don't mind, please contact me with your unit number so maintenance can check out the AC. Thanks, and see you soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

After reviewing the pictures on the web, I booked a two bedroom condo to celebrate my husband's birthday. Imagine my disappointment when I arrived to the poorly kept condo! Everything from the clogged drain in the master bedroom, broken coffee maker (after requesting a replacement 2 times, I purchased one), safe that needed repair, grime around the tub fixtures, dirty and soiled chairs, limited cooking utensils, and windows that looked as if they hadn't been cleaned for weeks! I own property in Florida and have a two bedroom condo that is ALWAYS maintained and updated, so I was very disappointed. Despite receiving an additional 25% off the bill, the amount of money paid was too much just to be able to view the ocean. I will never stay there again and will not recommend the Marigot to anyone.

1  Thank Michele R
StephanieHReed, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. There is no excuse for an unkempt condo, and we will strive to make certain that does not happen in the future. We appreciate your patronage, and hope that you give us another chance when you come to Ocean City.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The condo was huge and very clean. The view was to die for. We've stayed in other condos in the area and for the price this was the nicest of them all. I liked that we had our own washer and dryer and more than one parking space without having to pay extra. We only had one issue with a loose toilet in one of the bathrooms but maintenace showed up within 15 minutes of our call and fix us right up. Everyone was very friendly. We will definately be coming back to this condo again next year.

1  Thank Chris V

The view is definitely something to see! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was our seventh summer staying in a 2 bedroom condo at the Marigot for 4 nights. Have been in a different condo each year. Great location. Condo was clean and had some updates since last year. We come back each year because of ample parking for adult children and friends and because of ability to rent for less than 1 week. They've always honored our request to be on same floor as a family member renting another condo. Had to wait till 5pm to check in as condo wasn't ready so they gave us an hour later check-out time. Will definitely stay there again next year!

Room Tip: Condos across from elevators have strange wind drafts. You can really hear the band at the Clarion during dinner time from the condos on the north side of building which can be wonderful or not depending on the type of music.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank maryland_traveler53

Thank you for your continued patronage! We appreciate that you choose to spend your vacation with family and friends at Marigot Beach each year. We look forward to seeing you again in 2014!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

First of all I want to start out by saying, thank goodness I didn't take heed to the many reviews on this property at least the negative ones. Overall, the room was average, the bathroom was clean and the kitchen, however the furniture was not. For that type of money the room should have been spotless. The washer and dryer in the unit was a good feature. The door to the closet was hanging and the balcony door was pretty dirty. The furniture has to be updated and quickly. I never saw a lobby but checked into the Clarion next door. I washed my own towels, but was told there was a towel/sheet delivery upon request. Would I stay again, I loved the view, but was looking for something a little bit updated for the money spent.

Room Tip: Stay Away from the rooms in the 04 corridor. They are close to the elevator and may be noisy. All rooms seem to have a view, which is a nice feature.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cee-cee h

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback as we continually strive to improve in all areas. It would be really helpful if you could message me the unit number so we can get that furniture cleaned, and take care of the other items you mention. We hope to have another chance to welcome you back, and apologize for the issues you experienced.