Plim Plaza Hotel
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$145
US$131
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$72
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$233
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$188
HolidayInn.com
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
All reviewscaribbean poolpaul reveremug and malletpool and pool barrocking chairslive entertainmentcan't beat the locationpeople watchgreat poolan older hotelbike weekthe past yearsdakotaporchsmorgasbordsummerremodeling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2008

It was my sons and mine vacation here and we have stayed in a wide range of hotels and motels in the last couple of years. This was something new, Nice wide windows opening up to a stucko wall, but if you moved to the side enough you could see the beach. The room was very tiny, I asked for two beds just to make sure we had a big room. It wasn't big at all. Very damp, everything was damp. Smell wasn't so bad, lol. Bring a candle. you get what you pay for right, but for this price you should get more. Upside was the pool, bar and front rocking chairs very nice. Way to give the customers a treat for thier stay. One thing would be at the pool, guests should come first then who ever walks in to snag all the chairs and be rude(locals). Yes we had to park a couple of blocks away but that was after the hotel workers helped and took our bags to our room. Truck never left that parking lot the whole time. awesome thought huh? Everything was close.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank etchasketch9
Reviewed 2 August 2008

We had an Ocean front Queen room. The room was small, the bed was terrible but the view was awesome. I took a plug in air freshner to help the smell. I suggest you do the same. Parking was very limited and the 20 minute unloading spots had cars in them they didn't move the entire time we were there. The pool was nice until Saturday when folks rolled in that weren't guests of the hotel. At noon it was standing room only and the pool was really crowded. There was a group of people standing in the pool by the stairs drinking, swearing, humping the girls they were with and several other gestures not appropriate for children or the other guests for that matter. These folks were in street clothes and I feel like something should have been said to them.

There is a sign at the Tiki bar that says the pool is for guests only. What a joke! People were walking in all afternoon and using the pool and lounge chairs that were not staying there. We heard a couple complaining that had a 7 yr old girl that left. I understand things are going to be a different, after all it's a pool bar. But there is no room for the guests that put up with the short comings of the hotel to enjoy the pool and now you can't even enjoy that for all of the locals and people walking in off the street.

My husband and I went on to the beach and enjoyed the ocean. We came back around 5pm thinking the crowd would thin out and it had so we decided to go for a swim. Then someone pointed out there was feces in the pool. Several people took a dive down to view the turd and confirmed it was indeed poop. I observed a couple of people that made a waitress and the guy with the straw hat that handles the bird and cleans up around the pool aware of the feces in the pool. The straw hat guy left and did nothing. The waitress thought it was funny and told other staff members which also got a laugh. Needless to say we didn't take a swim. We finished our drink and went on our way. The front desk staff were very nice. We will go back for the location and hopefully next year if enough people complain they will restrict the pool and lounge chairs for the guests. That sign hotel guests only past this point is a real sore subject with us. This is not a family friendly hotel when they allow people to conduct themselves the way they did in the pool.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WestVirginiaLadybug
Reviewed 29 July 2008

I just got back from a 3 night 4 day stay at the Plim. this is my second year returning to the plim and I don't think I will ever go anywhere else. Everyone is so helpful at this hotel, we called three times to change our room and once to change the date of our stay, and not once did customer service give us grief. Check-in and check out go soooo smooth, couldnt ask for it to go better. Thier rooms arent that big, but we had a oceanfront with two queenbeds and we fit 6 people in there. of course two had to sleep on the floor, but we were snug and not one of us complained. Our bathroom wasnt dirty and filthy like these other review say, it was very clean, and well stocked. The cleaning crew were super friendly, they always spoke to you in the hall, and one day we had for room service on our door, and she didnt get to us first thing, but made sure to tell us as soon as she got the checkouts done she would be over to freshen up our room, which I thought was very nice, so that we didint think they had forgotten us. The pool bar was excellent, waitress was super friendly, the pool was absoluitely refreshing, with NO bugs swimming near us. My sister's and their boyfriends came down Friday evening, and the front desk gave me a parking permit for them with out any hassle, and I thought that was just great, becuase finding parking in OC can be hard. I had an amazing weekend and can't wait to go again next year, this hotel has won a place in our hearts. Thumbs up to the Plim!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Shanins
Reviewed 28 July 2008

The Plim is definitely not for the faint at heart. It's true the old girl needs some TLC and a good scrubbing but there is an upside.
Location, location, location! From our OC front room, we overlooked the sand sculptures, which were beautiful. The staff were all very nice, the bartenders friendly. The Caribbean Pool bar is great and the Plim is a convenient walk to the pier, inlet and MR Ducks tiki bar.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank msanders-TRIP
Reviewed 25 July 2008

We have just returned from four days at the Plim Plaza. The hotel is neglected, dirty, dark, dated, and we have never experienced such conditions before. The hallway to our room reaped of an odor like raw sewage, the room itself was small, the bathroom had mold, grime, and dirt. The sink basin backed up each time one washed their hands. It was so disgusting that it was hard to drag ourselves back to the hotel each evening to sleep.

The pool is great but neglected. Excessive unremoved sand, black grime around the pools edge, and bugs actually swim in the pool along side you.

Overall I would say this is probably one the worst hotels we have ever stayed at........

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family