“Nice hotel for good price.”
Review of Buckingham Hotel

Buckingham Hotel
Ranked #40 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was a nice experience had a good time for a good price. The service was real good. Everybody in the hotel was friendly and they remember their customers. The pool is very nice. It is a very safe hotel for anybody they have security and care about their customers.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank tylerthebest
There are newer reviews for Buckingham Hotel

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The lady at the front desk was so lovely. She put me in high spirits. If I'm not mistaken I remember her name being Miranda. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here for one night last minute so I wasn't expecting much. However when my boyfriend and I arrived the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful we didn't check in till late & she offered us a late checkout. The place wasn't bad at all, enough room for the both of us and the rooms were pretty clean. However I got all the way home the next day and realized I left my dress. The staff there Shawn & Blakley were nice enough to find my dress and ship it to my address. I am extremely thankful that they took the time & cared enough to do that.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I am absolutely appalled by the way that the front desk clerk handled herself. She doesn't not know the meaning of customer service. She was very rude and treated us like buffoons! The room, however, small but clean and good for just sleeping and showering. I will NEVER come back here!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vanhorne_beth
Reviewed 21 May 2014

You can't ask for nicer people than at the Buckingham Hotel !! The staff were ALL like family! location the best for the "Crusin Weekend" which we didn't know was happening and the beach and boardwalk across the parking lot,we have already made reservations for next year.THANK YOU ALL for treating us so nice on our FIRST visit to "OC".SPECIAL THANKS to Gloria-Blakely and Margie for all your help and kindness!

sincerely
Frank and Debbie
Kingston,N.Y.

Room Tip: It,s a small "HOTEL" just take A room,Park and Play !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I am one to stay in quality, brand name hotels, so when my daughter booked all the families into this hotel for her wedding week, I was a bit concerned. But it all turned out so nicely. The rooms are small, and basic, but very clean (whew!), very doable since really its just a place to sleep. It's one block away from the beach, but even my husband with bad knees did the walk. And I think that's a big reason prices are so reasonable. The room included a nice bathroom, refrigerator and microwave thank goodness! And of course a brainless box (tv). We were on the second floor backside and our window was able to be opened. That was so nice since there are no balconies. And we were staying there the week end of the Cruise In so either we were totally exhausted or the rooms were well built and quiet. I really enjoyed the smallness of the hotel, I felt very comfortable, even with my youngest children, since we were always running from one room to the next on last minute wedding errands. The lobby is beautifully decorated, charming and inviting. Coffee was always available, and whoever is in charge of the the vending machines is pretty smart because along with the snacks you can also purchase an oral thermometer, toothpaste and toothbrush, and playing cards! And the rocking chairs out front were the frosting on the cake! And then there was the staff. Wonderful employees the hotel should be proud of. Especially Blakeley! She was quite a blessing! Very helpful and friendly and over and above that what was expected! And the other staff we encountered were just as helpful and kind. Thank you, staff, for making this crazy joyous stressful trip a little easier on us lol! I would definitely stay there again, and since its the beach, the sooner the better!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy D
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We got moved from the Tiny room we had at the Madison to the King Room at the Buckingham Hotel. The Buckingham was very nice! The bed was comfortable, the room was big enough, and it had a nice bathroom as well. It was a Huge improvement over the Madison we booked in the first place.

The staff was very helpful and got us in the first night we were there which we were very thankful about.

A few minor things was there wasn't much storage space besides three drawers and the TV was fuzzy but those were minor and wouldn't keep us from coming back if we went to Ocean City in the future.

Overall, a very good experience at this hotel!

Room Tip: Get the King Room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple