“excellent service”

Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
Ranked #7 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Staff was very professional and I enjoyed my stay. I was well taken care of. Beautiful rooms and atmosphere. It was convenient to have a starbucks on site. Access to the beach was a valued amenity. I look forward to additional Hilton stays.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
There are newer reviews for Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay and utilized as many of the hotels amenities as possible, including the restaurants, pool, room service, etc. Great service and food quality. Great experience!!!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We combine our anniversary with our vacation. We had a wonderful time and my wife could not have been happier. The room was excellent and the view was great. I pre-ordered snacks to be in the room when we arrived and it was awesome. Thanks

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We just returned home from 8 days at the Hilton. I did not want to leave. We very much enjoyed our stay. The upside was the corner suite with a wonderful view. The three head shower and whirlpool tub were great. We had plenty of room and every one was very nice. The only down sides were the bed was a little softer than I care for and the construction across the street that included pile drivers at 8:00 am. I would go back without question.

Room Tip: Go for a corner suite. The views are great.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stayed here for a girls weekend at the beach. The room had a beautiful view of the ocean. The room was well appointed. It was great having a complete kitchen and full size refrigerator. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank barb0607
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This resort beats many of the CA coast properties with regard to oceanfront location, cleanliness, and services. The location of Hilton Suites (a few blocks from the boardwalk) offers some respite away from the crowds that flock to the boardwalk.

Highlights:
1. Listening to the waves (screens on doors to balconies which was missing from many Kauai properties)
2. Soft robes
3. Turn-down service with Astor chocolates (Four Seasons take notice)
4. Size of suite - huge with a full kitchen and blender
5. Local coffee
6. Plenty of parking with no additional charge (Ritz take notes)
7. Huge tub
8. Body wash provided
9. Bananas and fresh fruit
10. Clientele - professionals and couples - nice to avoid the "spring break" crowd
11. Fitness room
12. Soundproof rooms - really impressive
13. Private balcony (covered) with table and 4 chairs (this should be #1)

Wish list:
Would love to use Starbucks gift cards at Starbucks in the lobby. If outdoor pool and hot tub had been open the trip would have been perfect. Not sure whether it was heated but it had a swim-up bar! Guests should be discouraged from feeding the sea gulls from their balconies. Birds were hovering and ready to move in to swoop down if a guest wanted to eat on the table provided on the balcony. The beach in front of the hotel had lots of trash - a concerted effort should be made to keep the sand clean (this is a tough job for OC).

Room Tip: oceanfront rooms are right on the beach
1  Thank dreamtravelreviewer
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I wish there had been a choice between very good and excellent as I would have chosen that. The only thing negative that I can say about the Hilton Suites in Ocean City MD is that the furnishings are becoming very worn. I got an off-season rate so I feel like I got a steal, however if I had been paying in-season rates, I might be a little disappointed only in the furnishings. I was super impressed with the bedding -- it was to die for! I was even more impressed when I found that the self-serve laundry was free as was the detergent and dryer sheets! I could not believe it! Usually hotels charge a ridiculous fee for such things. The suite was very large and had everything a traveler could wish for. It was truly a mini apartment. We visited the pub which had terrific Happy Hour prices on drinks and food. The food was delicious to say the least! We did not visit the restaurant however. We were also surprised at the extremely reasonable price ($1.00) of a 20 oz bottle of Diet Coke from the vending machine. That's cheaper then one-stop shops for sure! There is a reasonalby priced Starbucks in the lobby area. The exercise room, indoor pool and game room were nice as well. Had we been there in the summer, there are 2 outdoor pools - an adult pool with a swim-up bar and a kids pool with a water slide - nice feature! I wish the in-season rate was a little more reasonable ($399 a night - yikes!) or I'd spend my yearly Labor Day week trip at this hotel. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family