“Wonderful”

Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
Ranked #7 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had a wonderful stay, although I did have an issue checking out. I work at a Hilton hotel now, and I know that if you pay cash you should pay in full up front. When I went to checkout they said that it was already charged to my card and I was very nervous about that since I don't keep much money on my checking. I then said that I wanted to pay in cash up front the first day but the woman told me that I would pay cash when checking out. The woman then came up and apologized to me and said it was her fault, to me it was fine I didn't have too much of an issue with it I just wanted to clear up the situation so it didn't get charged to my card. Then the girl who was waiting on me caught somewhat of an attitude with me. She wasn't very friendly at all and acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about. She then proceeded to say that it wasn't the woman's fault who checked me in its because I didn't make it aware I wanted to pay in cash up front and that I should remember to tell them next time. I found that quite rude since I was being very friendly and wasn't upset about the matter. The woman who checked me in was pregnant, she was very nice and polite. I don't recall the woman's name who checked me out. Over all my stay was wonderful and I will definitely recommend to other people. The rooms are wonderful and the bath tuband shower are the best part!! Very clean and home like.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Brooke R
Write a ReviewReviews (2,047)

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Just returned from a 2 night trip to the OC Hilton. We were lucky with one "warm" day at about 60 degrees. The hotel is clean, large and has a very relaxing feel. The rooms were very comfortable for myself, husband and 2 small kids. It is great having the extra living space to relax in after kids go to sleep. The indoor pool was much larger than I expected and great for kids - it made it really feel like a vacation for them (since the ocean was definitely too cold). The beach was nice and clean to walk on and search for shells, which my kids love doing. The city is very sleepy this time of year but the boardwalk was relatively busy given the weather. Unfortunately there are not too many food options around and I didn't think the hotel restaurants were that great (but they do get the job done). The hotel also honored a lower price we found a few days before we left for the trip (we had booked it about a month earlier). Thanks! All in all, it was a nice little trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank sara m
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed in the off season and were not sure how things would be since most of the town is closed! It was wonderful! The staff was great and food was fabulous at 32 Palms! The rooms are unreal! Spacious, CLEAN and welcoming!!!!! We will be back for sure!

3  Thank Susan Z
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Outstanding service, friendly staff, picture perfect view of the ocean from our suite, spotless room, comfortable beds, warm pool (in the middle of winter), and fabulous dining experience (both breakfast and dinner). Very highly recommended...you will not be disappointed!

3  Thank JoanSalisbury_Md
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Don't let the high prices scare you away. You will not be sorry you pulled the extra bucks out of your pocket!! Hilton staff greeted us with a smile, the room was not ready when we checked in, however, the staff immediately gave us complimentary drinks at the bar and vouchers for free breakfast. The breakfast was very good. The ocean view balconies are awesome. So relaxing. Beds are comfortable. Location is convenient to everything.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is high up, the views are awesome.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Phillymic
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I stayed over the weekend, just to get away and slow down for a few days. Although its low season, we appreciated the beautiful ocean views (especially the sunrise). We dined at 32 Palms resturant. We suggest ordering the Seafood Macaroni & Cheeses. We ordered it about three times and even took some home with us.

Overall we loved the premises and the Suites are beautiful. If you are looking for a great low season get away, we suggest this location.

Room Tip: Get the Oceanfront View Suites
3  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Overall, stay was very good. Hotel clean and quiet, even with cheerleading competition going on at the convention center. Staff was pleasant and friendly. Indoor pool was nice, but clorine strong. All in all, nice place to stay if you don't mind not being on the boardwalk.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple