“Clean, Comfortable, Friendly”

Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites
Ranked #26 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel provides guests with a friendly, caring atmosphere. You feel right at home because you know they will take care of you. Staff is very professional and attentive to your needs. Rooms , hallways, baths and breakfast area are well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for also reviewing our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your compliments about our staff! We do try very hard to make all of our guests feel at home while they are here.

I certainly hope you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I've been staying at the OC,MD BW for the past 10 + years and I hope to stay again for years to come. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. The morning self serve breakfast is convenient and reasonable. The suite that I stay in are roomy and clean. If it only had a pool it would be perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear William,

Thank you very much for continuing to stay with us time after time and for also leaving a review about our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and we certainly appreciate your comments about our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again in just a few weeks!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We booked through AAA, and this hotel has a 2 Diamond rating. The prices were fairly cheap for a weekend stay, which is why we were pleasantly surprised. Beds were extremely comfortable, and the bathroom, while "cozy" was very clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and attentive.

There were a few downsides, though. The sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. This isn't really their fault, as ALL sofa beds are horrible. The breakfast that was offered was minimal, and apart from the coffee was not worth the time.

Overall, we really enjoyed ourselves.

Stayed: April 2014
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you staying with us and for also reviewing our hotel! Thank you so much for your compliments about our hotel and our staff, I will be sure to make our employees aware of your comments!

I certainly understand what you mean about sleep sofas! We do have traditional sleep sofas which are not the most comfortable. I do also apologize that you did not like the breakfast. We do have a standard continental breakfast and we are slowly adding new items to try to get a feel for what our guests like.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Extremely clean and newly updated hotel!! Great little breakfast in the mornings with very pleasant people working thre to ensure you have everything you need. My friends stayed across the street for double what I spent per night and received 1/2 of the great experience I had!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear William,

Thank you so much for staying at our hotel and for leaving a review! I appreciate your comments about our staff and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We really do appreciate all of our reviews, whether they are positive or negative. It helps us because we can try our best to correct any issues our guests have experienced, and it helps potential guests make decisions on where they would like to spend their vacation. Don't forget that you will receive 10% off during your next stay as one of our repeat guests!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I booked this hotel, no excectations in mind. Just to hang out with friends, and have a good time. The staff was so helpful, the hotel extremely clean, And the customer service, was beyond my wildest dream. They offered me coffee, organge juice, and tea, Pancakes, and fruit which were also free. I felt oh so special, they showed me much love, I even had a jucuzzi in my bathtub. Twenty-Four seven during my stay the whole while, All the Front Desk Clerks were all full of smiles. They greeted me "good morning", and asked if I'm alright, They said good afternoon, and bidded me good night. When I would see the Housekeepers, coming down the hall, They asked me if I needed anything at all. So I thank "Best Western" and it's extraordinary team, I got the "Best Rest In" my body has ever seen!!!!! Val Baxter, High Point N.C.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alexis M, Manager at Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Valerie,

Thank you so much for staying with us again this year! We truly appreciate having you visit us year after year. You are always so full of life and energy and it is truly addicting! I will certainly show everyone your comments and I am so glad you enjoyed yourself yet again! I can't wait to see your smiling face again next year!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Not fancy, just a straight up well run hotel. Devin S. went above and beyond to help us out. Thank you! Just tried to post this and it was rejected, with a message that reviews must be a minimum of 200 characters. Honestly, I'm only posting this to thank the one staff member who really made our stay great. It's silly to have to type out more than is meaningful to say!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Richard A,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We really do appreciate any review about our hotel, whether good or bad. It not only helps other potential guests make their decision but it helps us as well. We do strive for excellent customer service so it is nice to hear when that is accomplished. I will certainly make Devin aware of your compliments and I appreciate you letting me know. I do hope you will come and stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Not the cleanest hotel ive ever been to but for 60 bucks it was fine. Included free breakfast and was only a short walk to several nice restaurants. The basic roon included 2 queen beds and a pull out couch, we should have brought more people with us.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for leaving a review about our hotel! I certainly hope you enjoyed your time with us. I do think we are in the perfect location. Being mid-town, you avoid the hustle and bustle of downtown Ocean City and we also have many restaurants located within walking distance. Our Standard Queen rooms and our Queen Suites will both sleep up to six people, so keep that in mind for next time! I hope you will come back and stay with us again.