“Great Overall Experience!”

Ranked #30 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Baltimore, United States
“Great Overall Experience!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The rooms were exactly what I was looking for. I needed space, clean beds/bathroom, and comfortable beds. The room was bigger, cleaner and more up to date than I expected! Perfect for a weekend trip to Ocean City, MD!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had an amazing stay at this hotel, and I highly recommend it to either families or couples. Super great location, and staff was so friendly and helpful! Room was extremely well appointed and comfortable. Best thing I can say about our stay was that it was quiet, and relaxing. Didn't even need to leave the area. Parking was plentiful, and every store we needed was right nearby.

Again, I highly recommend staying here for your next trip. I know we are!!

Room Tip: Our room was exactly next to the elevator - and we never heard a peep at all the entire night!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Christine H
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I decided to write this review( never did a review before ) because of my boyfriend and I 's pleasant experience at the Best Western last week.
When booking our vacation and reading reviews about hotels , you never know what to expect.. From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out we had absolutely no problems. With maid service, sometimes we were not out of the room early, however, the maid never bothered us and still cleaned our room. The security man was very nice as well and was there to help us if we needed anything. The rooms are very very spacious and definitely worth the price, you can't beat it! Furthermore, on the day of check out we were not overly rushed as some hotels do to you .As far as the breakfast complaints that I read, yes it is small but the food is good and it works, even if you have to take your food back to the room or outside. Lastly, after I filled out the survey I did not do a review on here, I only decided to after hearing back from the manager. This showed me that the whole staff is there to accommodate you and make your stay better.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we are thinking about coming back next week for one last trip!!! !!!
Thanks to all the Best Western Staff!
- Alyssa

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alyssa M
Bruceton Mills, WV, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Love this Best Western....we return every year. They treat everybody so well. Rooms are neat & clean. Maid service excellant. Fantastic breakfast....you won't start the day hungry. This particular hotel displays the true meaning of TEAM WORK. A super group of folks. Love it there.

1 Thank Richard H
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We are pleased to report a wonderful stay while taking 2 of our 13 year old grandsons on a
vacation. The staff was terrific, the breakfast very good and the room comfortable and clean.
It is 1 block from the beach with a IPA Brewery right next door. We had a great time.

Room Tip: no hint as I want to get that room next time
1 Thank beachpop
Ocean City, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was very respectable and polite. I enjoyed the free breakfast. I am ready to book another trip to stay in this hotel. It was a little pricey but by it being "Peak Season" I know why. Its great for another girls trip or even with a loved one. Its close to a lot of restaurants and bars which was very good because everything is in walking distant from the hotel. Enjoyed the stay and booking my next stay at the Best Western.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Rachel C
Albany, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2014

As a 40+ year business traveler who has also traveled more than 20,000 miles in personal travel in the US since retiring, I've never encountered a more inflexible and intransigent hotel management who put greed ahead of customer accommodation.

When travel issues beyond our control precluded our arrival in town, we called the hotel early in the evening to explain our plight and need to cancel our reservation. In spite of the fact that the hotel was not booked, they were totally hard-nosed about charging us a cancellation fee in spite of the fact that it was early and they had plenty of opportunity to re-rent the room.

Never before have I encountered such victimization under similar circumstances. I urge travelers to be guarded in their consideration.

1 Thank Mickey D