“Would definitely go back!”

Flagship Hotel Oceanfront
Ranked #47 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was our first time staying at this hotel and we are glad that we chose it. The lobby was nice and there was complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24 hours a day, along with apples, oranges and bananas. The front desk staff were very friendly. The room was cozy with a king bed and 6 pillows, tv, small fridge, microwave and desk/table with chairs. There was a big closet with mirrored doors and two dressers. The balcony was nice to sit out on and take in views of the ocean. Was nice to have the pool/hot tub area opened 24 hours a day. Once we were in for the nite, we used it a few times. They also have a fitness center and tanning beds, but we didn't use them. The courtyard was being updated while we were there, but it has a large swimming pool (that was freshly painted while we were there) a big wooden ship for kids to play on and a shuffle board area. There is also an area for guests to do their laundry. We didn't use it, but it appeared to be free. There is an outdoor bar attached to the hotel. This didn't cause a problem for us, but it may be a little louder during the peak season.
The only complaint we really had about the hotel is the way it is laid out. There is only one elevator from the lobby to each floor. We were offered help getting our luggage to our room, but just was a slight inconvenience to get off of the elevator and have to walk all the way around the hotel to get to our room. Especially with the steps they have in the one hallway that seem to serve no purpose.
All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay. It is conveniently located on the boardwalk and is within easy walking distance to The Fractured Prune donut shop and Buxy's Salty Dog Saloon.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Becky S

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Flagship with my Two daughters for sprig break and loved it. The manager Kate was amazing! Very friendly and helped with anything we needed. It was colder outside so my girls had a blast swimming in the pool, and our oceanfront room was great to watch the water from the balcony! Amazing time! Very relaxing !

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I loved staying there during spring break. The manager Kate was very nice, helpful, and friendly. The view was wonderful I loved to see the ocean from the balcony. My mom had a problem with housekeeping but the manager fixed it quickly. I really hope my parents choose to take me back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tori H
Reviewed 29 April 2014

my family and I stayed over this past week its a little older hotel but very cute. We could tell that they're making renovations and trying to change things up but we had a great time and the kids loved the 24 hour pool

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed here one night only. When we checked in the lady told us the pool was open 24 hrs thought that was great till it was time to sleep. When we were trying to sleep people in the pool after midnight made so much noise sounded like they were letting a bomb off. From the time we checked in there was a smoke detector beeping because it sounded like it needed the batteries changed. The next day my kids were out on the deck a lady from front desk called to say they were making too much noise. They could notice my kids on the desk closing a door but didn't care of all the racket people were making in the pool after midnight!! Could not wait to get out of that place and check in to the family oriented hotel we were staying at the next 3 days. Would not recommend if you like quiet because this place is far from it and no where near family oriented!

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Wow where is Scott this was my worse time here in 4 years the room service sucked I asked 3 times for room service never got it,they never cleaned my room the whole time I was there over a week.new workers are not friendly, they didn't keep towels at pool had to ask for them.doing work on 2nd floor kept turning power off in rooms,smoking in rooms.not the same friendly place sorry

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank connie o
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place seemed to have everything to offer however it is very run down. My son went into the pool alittle after we got there and was in there for awhile (however pool was very cloudy I did not go in past my waist) and then went into the hot tub (remind you it looked like a bubble bath, GROSS). Needless to say, my son was sick throwing up the next 2 days. So we ended up checking out early and here I can not get a refund on the last nights. Luckily it was only $60 with taxes and fees. I will go else where when we go back!

Room Tip: Do not stay!!!!