“All Around Awesome”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #9 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, View, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment at Teasers Dockside Bar. Groups and parties are welcome. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have been to Sunset at least 6 times this summer. Beautiful views, great food. And a fun outdoor tiki bar with a band that plays. I have eaten at the tiki bar, inside and on the top bar which is by far my favorite part of Sunset. The food is the same menu at any of these locations, I just love the upstairs bar, the view is even better from that level.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We ate outside right on the water. There was some fish festival going on so lots of activity on the dock. The waitress was very nice. The food was very good. We had the crab cakes. We had made a reservation ahead of time which was probably a good idea as the place is very popular. The inside of the restaurant was also attractive if you don't want to eat outside,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Bottom line up front: The food is fantastic, a little pricy, but the view is priceless, IF you get the right seats.

We decided to visit this place, after our hotel gave us a coupon for $10 off at check-in. We had seen the restaurant before and heard about their "famous Orange Crushes" and figured this was a good time to check it out. We visited on a weekday around 7pm. Parking was hard, but after we parked, we realized they offer a free valet. Once there, we were seated promptly. Having never visited, we asked for outdoor seating, figuring that was where the best water view seats would be. we were seated outside in a bar area, next to the gate of a swimming pool, where young kids and parents continued to walk past us and bump into our chairs through most of our dinner. Quite annoying! Having scoped out the other part of the restaurant after dinner, I found out that the rooftop seating on the other side of the restaurant was much much much better! Get those seats, if you can! Otherwise that that one issue, everything else was great. The servers were stellar. Food came out quickly and everything seemed to be served hot and fresh. We tried the Mahi fingers appetizer, which was amazing. I had grilled salmon for dinner with mixed veggies and a baked potato. My wife had a crab cake sandwich with fries. The salmon dinner was excellent. I could not ask for better. My wife said the crab cake sandwich was good, but not the best she ever had. We both also tried the Orange Crush and a Grapefruit Crush. Both were good, but again not the best I've ever had. They did use fresh squeezed orange juice, so it may just be we got a bad lot of oranges, because the juice was not as "orangy" as other fresh squeeze crushes I've had in the past. Also consider, I've had Orange Crushes in the Florida, where oranges grow and thats going to be hard to beat in the flavor department.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We read trip advisor and heard from the owner of the fishing boat we were on earlier in the day that this was one if the best restaurants and we were really hungry. We went in the main entrance and my granddaughter asked to sit outside. The hostess advised us to use the "outside" hostess. The young woman was pleasant and seated us immediately. That is when it changed. We sat and sat until we finally asked two different employees for a waitress. Apparently they were too busy watching boats come and go. Waitresses passed us by time after time and no one said a word. It was as if we were invisible. There were four people in our party who would have spent a pretty penny to eat there but no matter how good the food is we will never go back to try it.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Three couples thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. We started with well prepared cocktails. Three different appetizers were ordered and all were excellent. The sashimi tuna app was one of the best we ever had. Six different entrees were ordered and all were well prepared and thoroughly enjoyed. We will definitely return when in OC.

Been to Sunset Grille? Share your experiences!