“GREAT RESTAURANT”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #5 of 467 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment at Teasers Dockside Bar. Groups and parties are welcome. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sunset Grille is a fantastic restaurant with great food and excellent service. I would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking for a great restaurant to have dinner and listen to bands with awesome crushes!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,286)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I had heard of Sunset Grille through locals who raved about it when we asked "where is one of your favorite places to eat in Ocean City?" And let's just say my family and I will be coming back for more! My sisters loved the kids menu and I thoroughly enjoyed my seafood Alfredo! Our server was absolutely amazing, will ask for him again when we go back. 20/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful seafood restaurant with an even view!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a must if you’re visiting Ocean City. I came here for lunch with my family and everything about it was amazing. From the gorgeous views to the great hospitality Sunset Grille was an awesome experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been eating at sunset grille for a couple years me and my friends always choose to eat here as our first pick because of the quality service, staff, views, and entertainment. There has never been a time we left disappointed, 10/10 reccomend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been going to Sunset Grille for a long time and it never disappoints from being greeted at the hostess stand to the excellent servers. You always know that what ever you order off the menu is going to be delicious.Plus the view can't be beat. Teasers is one of the best bars in OC, with great bands playing on a boat.