Madison Beach Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$82
US$145
US$131
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$115
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$81
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$233
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$188
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront officeperfect locationlast minute tripa great staysenior weekhouse keepingshort walk to the beachmini fridgeparking lotsummerrateshousekeepermdprosinlet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2012

first off the room is so small for the amount of money you are spending there.we could of gotten an ocean view for a little bit more.the shower is little,there are no mirrors in the room either.the housekeeping staff seems to assume they can come in any time with out knocking.one morning at 11am a little boy around 9 yrs old just busts thru the room as im changing.no knock or anything! i complain to the staff and they tell me hes in training and went in the wrong room.... he was literally no older then 9.then one evening me,my husband and two of our friends head back to the room to drop off our leftover food a security guy comes to the door 30 secs later to tell us we are being too noisy.we just walked in the room! for 8 years me and my husband have been going to ocean city and this time decided to try a new hotel.wrong decision.good luck if you already booked it!next time we will put up the little bit of extra money to stay somewhere nice.

Room Tip: find a room in a diffrent hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of the Madison Beach Motel. I truly apologize for the housekeeping error. We have put steps in place to be sure that it doesn't happen again.

I agree that we need an additional mirror in the rooms and am in the process of purchasing them for the very near future, as we are constantly looking for ways to make our guests more comfortable and happy.

We work very hard to ensure that every guest has a positive experience with us and it appears we failed to make that happen for you. Please call me at your convenience, as I would like to discuss further how we might make things better.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review us. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

If I could review this motel as 0 I would! When we got there the customer service was horrible. We got to the room and they didn't even have a telephone?!?!? Thats CRAZY! The sheets were stained, the shower was dirty, and there was a cockroach on the ground when we entered. We split the deposit between my friend and I and it has been three weeks (since 4th of July) and I STILL haven't received my security deposit back that was supposedly already given to me. I HATED THIS PLACE! I wish I could have gotten a refund! I WOULD NEVER COME BACK! I THE MADISON BEACH MOTEL!

Room Tip: Do not book this place. It's awful.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Maddie J

Maddie,

I wish I had the opportunity to speak with you during your stay so that I could have made things right for you while you were here. There's no excuse for a dirty room. In fact, we here at the Madison pride ourselves on our friendly staff and clean rooms. I would have certainly ensured that things were perfect for you on your well deserved vacation.

It's true that like many older motels in Ocean City, there are no phones in the room. Cell phones seem to fill the void and we allow any guest without one to use our lobby phone. I'm sorry that we inconvenienced you but not making you aware of that.

If you have not received your security deposit back, please call me at 410-289-6282, so that I can resolve this immediately for you. These are generally returned on checkout day, so I'm unsure why you have not received it.

Thank you for you candor. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Clean, bare bones place to sleep/shower... 75% of most time spent in a hotel/motel room is spent sleeping anyway... who needs a over priced add- on, to jack room rates up ??? I have stayed there twice and will go back again- ASAP because of location and price in downtown OCEAN CITY..The staff is friendly and willing to make your stay as pleasant as possible. THIS IS A BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.... if you need silk sheets,sorry... But a reasonable nights stay- YES :) .

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
13  Thank George N

George,

Thank you for your kind review. We work hard to make the Madison Beach Motel a place that guests want to return to year after year. The majority of our guests are repeat guests like yourself, and it's very rewarding to see you year after year!

Looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 11 May 2012

My fiancee and I stayed here on a weekend trip to Ocean City during the off-season. We got an amazing deal on the room. It was smaller than we were expecting, but it's a hotel room- you just need a place to sleep, to change, and to use the toilet! It was REALLY clean, which is a must for me.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They told us about things to do our first night when the weather was not cooperating, including fun restaurants.

Overall, if you want a five-star hotel, this isn't it. If you want something that's clean, comfortable, and a great deal, then this is your place!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank chlorine_kelsey

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to place a review of the Madison Beach Motel.

We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and friendliness, and I'm happy that you found us to be so. Please give me a call if there is ever anything I can do for you. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I just had the pleasure of staying at the Madison Beach Motel for the Springfest. I loved my room, it was clean, the shower had plenty of hot water and a great water flow, even the mattress was comfortable. The pool was closed, it was too early in the season, but they had a great deck for sunning. The location was ideal, convenient to everything. Plenty of parking in their lot. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I just had no complaints, and will use the Madison as my future stays in Ocean City.

Room Tip: I had a lower level room and loved it......
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank flmngo51

Thanks so much for your kind review! It's very fulfilling when we achieve our goals of total guest satisfaction.

Our location is one of the best in Ocean City and our rooms are very clean, it's true.

Please call me about making your Sunfest reservations. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!